Conclusion

???
Which exam board? And AS or A2?
Original post by enaayrah

It's AS OCR

My teacher told me that it would be directly answering the question since each time it explicitly says "Explore the effects of language, imagery and verse form...." but I'm finding it a bit mechanical?
Original post by lightningdoritos
My teacher told me that it would be directly answering the question since each time it explicitly says "Explore the effects of language, imagery and verse form...." but I'm finding it a bit mechanical?

Ah, I'm doing AS AQA but I think the fact that it sounds mechanical just makes it more logical, so you won't be going off on a tangent or anything.

When it comes to doing poetry essays, I keep trying to find 'formulas' on how to get the perfect answer :biggrin:
Ah, I'm doing AS AQA but I think the fact that it sounds mechanical just makes it more logical, so you won't be going off on a tangent or anything.

When it comes to doing poetry essays, I keep trying to find 'formulas' on how to get the perfect answer :biggrin:

That's a good point :smile: Yeah I find poetry essays a lot more mechanical than ones on books, which can be good at times...
Original post by lightningdoritos
That's a good point :smile: Yeah I find poetry essays a lot more mechanical than ones on books, which can be good at times...

Agreed. But its quite sad how they try to suppress all our ideas into one exam paper :frown:
Agreed. But its quite sad how they try to suppress all our ideas into one exam paper :frown:

Exactly! I always feel like I have so much to say but only about 1% is relevant haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending