Anyone heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 21
Original post by possum_
Anyone heard back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing yet :frown: have you heard anything yet?
Reply 22
Nope :/ quite a few other napier courses have started to hear back now so hopefully we hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by possum_
Nope :/ quite a few other napier courses have started to hear back now so hopefully we hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's hoping *fingers crossed*, I hope we don't have to wait too long if other courses have started hearing back :smile:
I just received a conditional offer for Graphic Design! I am SOOO HAPPY! Fingers crossed for the rest of you!
Reply 25
Original post by Julialvina
I just received a conditional offer for Graphic Design! I am SOOO HAPPY! Fingers crossed for the rest of you!

Congratulations!! That's brilliant news! :smile: and yeah hopefully we hear soon, I'm constantly checking my email for any news!
Reply 26
I'm checking my emails everyday I hope we all get some good news soon!! Everyone else seems to be getting their offers at the moment for other courses

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had my interview on the phone yesterday. I asked the interviewer and he said we will know something in two-three weeks time. Although the interview went pretty good, I don't have much hope in Napier because I didn't put much effort in the portfolio... :colondollar: But I hold offers from other places and I'd be happy studying my degree anywhere anyway. I'd love to get to Napier but at the end of the day, that's what counts. This waiting is killing me! Good luck to everyone and don't worry if they reject you in your dream uni. Being good in the creative industries depends more on how driven you are in your field than where did you study :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
I hope everyone got the offers they wanted!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by possum_
I hope everyone got the offers they wanted!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! Hope you all received good news! :smile:
Jeez! Haven't heard back yet! It's been almost three weeks. I won't rest til I get my rejection mail!
Who is set to start Napier in September? Would be fun to know where you all end up!

Quick Reply

Latest