The Student Room Group

bf trouble

i met my bf at uni and weve been going out for a while now. i really really am so glad i found him, ive never been so happy in all my life. i think he feels similar, he told me that he was really falling for me and that he was so glad he found me etc. but evreytime im not with him, i feel really quite depressed. i dont know if its my own insecurities building up but i cant quite appreciate the fact that i have a bf, because im always ever so scared that hes slowly getting bored of me, and wishing he had chosen someone better than me. even little things, like him telling me he cant meet me because hes busy upset me when i know they shouldnt because they make me feel sort of as though im not worth his time? arg jjust needed to let that out really, am i being too irrational? :frown:
Reply 1
Aww, its sweet that you care but remember life would be boring if you spent 24/7 with the same person. You sound like your doing fine, tell him your concerns but I don't see a problem. Concentrate on your uni work, that way it is done when you see him or join a club to keep occupied. :smile:
Reply 2
you're boring me already. give it a couple of weeks
Remember he's with you because he wants you, just take it slow with him.
Reply 4
R_Fischer
you're boring me already. give it a couple of weeks
:rofl: :dito:

Latest

Trending

Trending