The Student Room Group

Best Android phone (not Samsung)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by RD208
The cheapest by a mile is the OnePlus One. It has a slightly bigger display, 5.5", but performs very well in comparison to the likes of the S5.

That's the one I have right now. It's a very good phone and the price isn't too bad either. But the screen is just too big that's why I'm looking to downsize.
Reply 21
Original post by Edo123
That's the one I have right now. It's a very good phone and the price isn't too bad either. But the screen is just too big that's why I'm looking to downsize.

My friend has one it doesn't look too bad. Saying that, I was all set to get the Note 4 when I suddenly realised that I would never be able to use it one handed and it just put me off because I always use my phone one-handed but I think nothing of it.

You could get something like the Moto X, or One or even S5. Then there's obviously the iPhone but its very pricey. You could go for something like the Galaxy Alpha (4.7") but I'm not really sure what market it exists for considering its specs are in almost every way worse than the S5. I think it was just Samsung laying down a marker in terms of what they were looking to do with future design.
Reply 22
Original post by RD208
My friend has one it doesn't look too bad. Saying that, I was all set to get the Note 4 when I suddenly realised that I would never be able to use it one handed and it just put me off because I always use my phone one-handed but I think nothing of it.

You could get something like the Moto X, or One or even S5. Then there's obviously the iPhone but its very pricey. You could go for something like the Galaxy Alpha (4.7") but I'm not really sure what market it exists for considering its specs are in almost every way worse than the S5. I think it was just Samsung laying down a marker in terms of what they were looking to do with future design.

Samsung's product line is confusing as hell :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending