The Student Room Group

TSR Member you'd most like a coffee with and why

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
That's very flattering, I think :lol: Thanks :smile:

Original post by Ridingmyego
Precious Illusions as She's my current Wush. Yaknow, Web-Crush. I'd like to converse with her: I'd recall my finest cringe-worthy joke (out of cheese, not, like, yaknow, racism), while trying as hard as possible to not get distracted by her eyebrows and eyes.

She's responded to you bro, nows your chance. Don't let her slip away. Mention her eyebrows again, and her hair. Girls love that sort of stuff. Don't forget to crack a few more cheese jokes, because it seemed to work the first time. Do all this, and you both will be privately messaging very soon.

Thank me later.
I'm going to add Yeah Dude to my list.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
I'm going to add Yeah Dude to my list.

What about me? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juicy J
What about me? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh juice mane you were already on there. Along with cherry, ifailedyoumad, lyrical prod etc
Oh juice mane you were already on there. Along with cherry, ifailedyoumad, lyrical prod etc

Aww thanks loafer :smile:

You're at the top of my list :smile:

My list is Loafing.Charizard, CherryWine, MrsSheldonCooper (she's so nice), and a few others :smile:
Original post by Juicy J

My list is Loafing.Charizard, CherryWine, MrsSheldonCooper (she's so nice), and a few others :smile:

You just want to know whether their hot :wink: lmao. But fair play, aw juicy xoxoxoxoxx
You just want to know whether their hot :wink: lmao. But fair play, aw juicy xoxoxoxoxx

Guilty as charged! Can confirm this. I really want to know!!!!! XoxoxoXo0ooxxx

Also, are you hot? What would you rate yourself /10? xxxx
Coffee no one,

Out of everyone who I have not met, probably Meenu89
Original post by Juicy J
Guilty as charged! Can confirm this. I really want to know!!!!! XoxoxoXo0ooxxx

Also, are you hot? What would you rate yourself /10? xxxx

lmfao, I don't rate myself that just sounds shallow af, you feel me dawg? I guess some people will find me cute, others not so much, idk :s. Wby juice mayne?
lmfao, I don't rate myself that just sounds shallow af, you feel me dawg? I guess some people will find me cute, others not so much, idk :s. Wby juice mayne?

I feel that dawg :smile: aww cutie. I don't rate myself either, that's deep man, real talk fo real yo, I let others do the rating. Ever met anyone from TSR? Or chatted to them outside of TSR eg texting, Facebook, etc. I've got a spot in Cafe Nero where I used to take my girl often :smile:
Original post by Juicy J
I feel that dawg :smile: aww cutie. I don't rate myself either, that's deep man, real talk fo real yo, I let others do the rating. Ever met anyone from TSR? Or chatted to them outside of TSR eg texting, Facebook, etc. I've got a spot in Cafe Nero where I used to take my girl often :smile:

:wink:. No I haven't met anyone from TSR, I don't really plan to unless I get to the stage where I really want to meet them yaaknow? Nope don't even talk outside of tsr. I wouldn't want them having my facebook lmao. But texting or something else is fine i guess. But them giving someone else your number is a bit strange also. I'm pretty ninja like that, you only get it if I love you lmfao - nah I kid. But nope never talked to anyone outside this forum. Awww Cafe Nero though. Wait Juicy where are you from? London?
:wink:. No I haven't met anyone from TSR, I don't really plan to unless I get to the stage where I really want to meet them yaaknow? Nope don't even talk outside of tsr. I wouldn't want them having my facebook lmao. But texting or something else is fine i guess. But them giving someone else your number is a bit strange also. I'm pretty ninja like that, you only get it if I love you lmfao - nah I kid. But nope never talked to anyone outside this forum. Awww Cafe Nero though. Wait Juicy where are you from? London?

Nope not from London, I'm currently residing in the West Midlands unfortunately, in the armpit that masquerades as Britain's second city :frown: it's hell on earth. You have not experienced true horror until you visit this area of the country.

You should try it though, it's not as bad as you think :smile: meeting someone from TSR I meant. Might seem strange at first. Hey I get what you're saying bro :smile: you sly ninja you. But yeah, me, I'm somewhat open to it because I'm quite chilled out.
Original post by Juicy J
Nope not from London, I'm currently residing in the West Midlands unfortunately, in the armpit that masquerades as Britain's second city :frown: it's hell on earth. You have not experienced true horror until you visit this area of the country.

You should try it though, it's not as bad as you think :smile: meeting someone from TSR I meant. Might seem strange at first. Hey I get what you're saying bro :smile: you sly ninja you. But yeah, me, I'm somewhat open to it because I'm quite chilled out.

Ahhh midlands lad. Yeh I wouldn't mind it tbh just when the time comes lmao. We'll see :wink:
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
She's responded to you bro, nows your chance. Don't let her slip away. Mention her eyebrows again, and her hair. Girls love that sort of stuff. Don't forget to crack a few more cheese jokes, because it seemed to work the first time. Do all this, and you both will be privately messaging very soon.

Thank me later.

Or.... I guess I could hang out with my girl in my flat instead... as I currently am...

You guys take this stuff way too seriously.
Original post by Daenerys...
Queen Bee. She's a real hoot! :biggrin:

Oh God, I haven't read so much cringe in my whole life. Wow.

I've read worse, not MUCH worse, but worse.

I'm currently prescribed Oxycodone if you'd like some context for my frame of mind sometimes. Opiates can make you love everyone.
Original post by Ridingmyego

I'm currently prescribed Oxycodone if you'd like some context for my frame of mind sometimes. Opiates can make you love everyone.

Hmu yh?
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
She's responded to you bro, nows your chance. Don't let her slip away. Mention her eyebrows again, and her hair. Girls love that sort of stuff. Don't forget to crack a few more cheese jokes, because it seemed to work the first time. Do all this, and you both will be privately messaging very soon.Thank me later.

already sent him nudes, thanks for your tips oh great SirMilkSheikh
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Hmu yh?

I don't understand? :')
Original post by Juicy J

She would never meet up with a creep like you
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
She would never meet up with a creep like you

Woah, woah! So much hostility, I can't believe my ears! We'll let her be the judge of that :wink: I'm sure I'd make quite the impression on her. She's a lovely lass :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest