The Student Room Group

TSR Member you'd most like a coffee with and why

For me it has to be Profesh or may be Damoni.

Profesh cos I want to see if he talks like he writes, and if he does, how much confusion that causes for the poor person behind the counter.

Damoni because i want to know whether he's a troll or a 12 year old kid.

Scroll to see replies

Birkenhead- I'm curious how quickly he'd say something cutting but amusingly witty.
Original post by SquareBrackets

Damoni because i want to know whether he's a troll or a 12 year old kid.

Damoni is such a loveable weirdo ahaha.

I'd have coffee with Binary Freak, seems like suuuuuch a cool person who is so easy to strike up conversation with :mmm:

It's a shame we can't tag people on this :unimpressed:
Princess31
x

Costa? :mmm::rofl:

... We had a conversation about Costa once... and almost missing a train. Hmm. :tongue: + You are a lovely member!! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Damoni is such a loveable weirdo ahaha.

I'd have coffee with Binary Freak, seems like suuuuuch a cool person who is so easy to strike up conversation with :mmm:

It's a shame we can't tag people on this :unimpressed:

You can, just quote them manually in quote tags.

damoni
I like Xbox

I think
Carpe Vinum
x

Because I know I'd have a good time.
Oh and also foo because he must be like the nicest person on the planet
Oh and also foo because he must be like the nicest person on the planet

u wot?
Original post by Binary Freak
x

Like this?? :curious: not even sure if I'm quoting properly.

If it does work, you.
Original post by TorpidPhil
u wot?

Foo.mp3
Foo.mp3

I dunno... He doesn't give me the impression of "nicest guy in the world"...

Not to speak behind your back Foo-Foo.

foo.mp3
:biggrin:
Queen Cersei
x

Queen Cersei as I owe her a hot chocolate. :wink: I know we'd have some great chats too. :cute:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Precious Illusions
Because I know I'd have a good time.

Awww you too :h: (bring the hip flask though aye? :rofl: )
I want a coffee with Coot as I want to better psychologically analyse him. Besides, I think we'de get on kind of OK despite the fact that we're both obviously extremely... Odd and the social anxiety/depression/general queerness.

I also still want to give him a big hug because his posts on this forum can be really adorable at times... Propel him into the sky and let him shine like the beautiful little beacon of light/bastion of hope that he is for the world.

Thing is... I don't like coffee :eek:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Awww you too :h: (bring the hip flask though aye? :rofl: )

I never go anywhere without it :rofl:
I want a coffee with Coot as I want to better psychologically analyse him. Besides, I think we'de get on kind of OK despite the fact that we're both obviously extremely... Odd and the social anxiety/depression/general queerness.

I also still want to give him a big hug because his posts on this forum can be really adorable at times... Propel him into the sky and let him shine like the beautiful little beacon of light/bastion of hope that he is for the world.

Thing is... I don't like coffee :eek:

Someone's got a bit of man crush lol
Someone's got a bit of man crush lol

Such a man-crush that I forgot his ****ing TSR user lmao. It'll come to me in a second...

NVM his current account is banned. Explains everything.

#Guess I'm never going to like coffee.
(edited 9 years ago)
Guills_OnWheels, definitely.

what a bae.
Also want to meet
Groot
x
because I find her posts both simultaneously hilariously (even though half the time I don't think she intends for them to be] and admirably sincere/tolerant. She seems like a really cool person. Motivated and blunt but caring and considerate. Or maybe she's an uber troll, she seems sincere though?

There was also that black girl with the hilariously blunt vernacular. Something akin to Pocahontas? She likely would not tolerate me in the slightest but I still think meeting her would be hilarious as everything she says on here is precisely that.

I like bluntness. I can't stand people talking around the issue, not facing their problems, instead choosing to hide from them or flattery.
Such a man-crush that I forgot his ****ing TSR user lmao. It'll come to me in a second...

NVM his current account is banned. Explains everything.

#Guess I'm never going to like coffee.

I hate coffee too but I just order a hot chocolate. The Costa ones are awesome with chocolate and marshmallows! It's kind of emasculating but who cares!

Quick Reply

Latest