The Student Room Group

Media, Communication and Culture Course

I've recently received all of my 5 offers for this course however can't seem to decide whether uni is for me. I'm hoping to go either into PR or Events Management but would love for anyone who studies this course to get in touch and offer me some advise as I'm so confused at the moment!!!
Original post by Georgiacalafiore
I've recently received all of my 5 offers for this course however can't seem to decide whether uni is for me. I'm hoping to go either into PR or Events Management but would love for anyone who studies this course to get in touch and offer me some advise as I'm so confused at the moment!!!

Ohh I'm studying this! 🙋😄😄 you're the only person I've see seen so far doing it.
What uni's have you applied to?

Chris :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hi!

I am on my second year in Media and Cultural Studies at Middlesex. So far find this course really good. (sometimes busy though, but I guess this is how it supposed to be) It is an open minding subject that as well gives you practical skills that might help to get a job after graduation. Also there is a number of really talented Film, TV, Dance students that you can meet and build you connection network what in Media industry is really important. This is an example. We have recently done a showreel in which we collaborated with Theatre Art, Dance, and Pop music students. Right now it's only a teaser but we are planning to release the actual video on 20th April.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNz49J9qUM

Chris
Hi Chris,My name is Claudia Catalina. I am a professional Choreographer and Dance instructor living in London and I was wondering if you would ever like to collaborate on the arts of film and dance? I am Danish Peruvian and I have grown up in a very international environment and travelled around many parts of the world and was just interested in collaborating with someone like you who studies Media and Cultural Studies. I have directed music videos and choreography video before and I would love to expand my visions. Is this something you would be interested in or could you perhaps direct me to someone who you know would want to collaborate on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending