The Student Room Group
Pearson Business School
Escape Studios

Pearson College Official Rep Q&A

Hello Everyone!

I'm Sarah, one of your Pearson College Reps, along with my colleagues and fellow students Olivia, Ella and Abbas. Together we are here to answer all of your questions regarding Pearson College; who we are, what we are about, life in London and any other queries or questions you may have. Whether you are thinking of studying at Pearson College, are holding an offer or popping along to one of our Open Days we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We look forward to chatting with you all. Happy posting!:smile:

Sarah
Reply 1
Hello!

What would you say is the best thing about studying at Pearson College?
Pearson Business School
Escape Studios
Hi!

From my point of view, Pearson College provides a great mix between university education and industry focus. Being able to complete an internship while studying and applying all the knowledge gained from the classroom really helped me to understand how my degree will be applicable in the workplace.

The links which Pearson College have with industry mean that there are always great networking opportunities. Only the other week, some students pitched to Salesforce and previously we have been to Unilever and L'Oreal. It's these opportunities which I think are the best thing about studying at Pearson.

What kind of things are attracting you to consider Pearson College?

Hope that helps 😄

Sarah (Pearson College Rep)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thanks for the response Sarah!

I think for me its the mix between practical learning and classroom learning!

Also the location seems to be excellent!

What do you do in your spare time in-between classes?
I applied for the LLB Law course at Pearson College :smile: Love the university after attending both the open day and the taster course!!!
Original post by MonoMikey
I applied for the LLB Law course at Pearson College :smile: Love the university after attending both the open day and the taster co
a

Are you at Pearson college now ?
im planning to apply there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending