The Student Room Group

Is anyone planning on going to UCA Rochester in September?

Hey, Ive been given an offer for UCA Rochester and just wondered if anyone else was going there?

Scroll to see replies

I've got an offer to do fashion photography at UCA Rochester, but I'm not sure about actually living in Rochester as a town
Reply 2
How come?
Im moving from the North so ill have to live there
I'll have to live there too, but other than being close to London it doesn't seem like a particularly appealing place
Reply 4
Completely know what you mean. I went for an interview and I was a little disappointed. The only positive I can see is that its only half a hour away from London. Are you going to accept your offer?
I'm trying to decide between fashion photography at UCA Rochester and fashion imaging and promotion at UCA Epsom and I really can't decide!! What about you?
Reply 6
I got an offer for UCA Epsom and UCA Rochester and I chose Rochester just because the course was more fashion design instead of fashion. But I wish the fashion design course was in Epsom. So I put Rochester as my firm choice and Epsom as my insurance. But UCAS said I can switch them around if I want
What is it about Epsom that you like?
Reply 8
I didnt go to see it but just by pictures and stuff and ive been to rochester and i duno i just guessed it would be nice
Did you go to the interview? Because no one got back to me yet :frown: strange
From Rochester I got my offer pretty quick but they said it could take a couple of weeks for them to get back
hey! i think i will start fashion photography in rochester next september :wink: do u have any extra info that u could give me about the course that the website doesn't give you? i don't live in the UK unfortunately so i can't go to any open day :frown: thx
Hey, I did go to an open day but I don't really know too much about the course either. Its new for this year so they couldn't really tell me anything specific but I got the idea that its quite high fashion photography. I also know that there's 40 places on the course but that's about it, sorry!
Uh thanks a lot! Anyway I think I'll accept the offer even if Rochester is not the best place to live :/ do you think that living in London would be possible? I mean I hope I won't have too much lecturers during the week :/
Living in London would probably be a lot better for working while studying and getting any internships. If you can afford rent and travel no reason not to really. I doubt they'll be a need to go into uni every week day.
Hey I've picked uca rochester fashion design as my firm offer! I thought exactly the same about the town but what made me pick it is that it's close to London but I will be living in Kent where I will be saving money and also can experience the London life. You can have a bit both !

Have you guys applied for the halls ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Floradaexplorer
I've got an offer to do fashion photography at UCA Rochester, but I'm not sure about actually living in Rochester as a town

Hey are you planning on going to Rochester in sept 2015?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who's made to Rochester their firm offer ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
*who has made Rochester their firm offer for sept 2015?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leelissaa
Hey are you planning on going to Rochester in sept 2015?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm trying to decide between UCA Epsom or Rochester

Quick Reply

Latest