The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Flatmate June '15 - May '16

Hey, I am a NTU French and Media student in France for my 3rd year atm and I'm looking for a flatmate for next year.

The flat is situated in Nottingham City Centre, very close to the NTU city campus and close to Rock City.

It is NOT a student building so it is generally quiet meaning it is ideal for older students who wish to live somewhere calm where you can relax and study.

In the flat, there are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 closet, and one shared living area with a kitchen, table, chairs, two sofas and a coffee table. It's a modern building with white walls and laminate floors and from the large windows there's a great view of the city. Double beds in both rooms.

The rent includes free acess to the onsite pool and gym.

As I will be in final year, I'm looking for a flatmate who is not too noisey and who is clean and tidy in communal areas. However, it would be good if we could get along and chat, share meals, or watch films together from time to time - but not essential :P. If you haven't guessed I'm not a big party person or particularly loud which is why I want a flatmate with simlar interests.

Tenancy starts as of June and lasts for one year. Rent is likely to be £425 per month per person. Bills on top.

If you're interested and want more information, please comment or send me a pm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending