The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

At A-level, mine was perhaps Philosophy overall just because of the fact that you get to question the way the world works in matters of thought and process. You get to question our human understanding of how the world works, which is most gratifying. Saying that, I found it to be my hardest subject, despite getting a B in the end.
Chemistry:biggrin: its fun and fun and erhm fun and em fun and oh i forgot to mention its FUUUN hehehhe
Archaeology- it's a really different subject to anything I've studied before and it's so fascinating to wander around town and think 'there's a roman graveyard under my feet right now'. Or maybe that's just me...
Chemistry !!
im sure it is physics.because we have nothing much to memmorize unlike bio and chem
Original post by VannR
Learning philosophy is probably the most intellectually and emotionally enriching thing that I have ever done, without any hyperbola whatsoever.

Aw, sounds great - glad you like it haha :smile:
Original post by Fawkesgirl33
Archaeology- it's a really different subject to anything I've studied before and it's so fascinating to wander around town and think 'there's a roman graveyard under my feet right now'. Or maybe that's just me...

I wish my school offered that
Further Mathematics, because its the first time i have been properly challenged in mathematics, which gives me a lot of satisfaction when i begin to understand it!
Original post by Bobjim12
Further Mathematics, because its the first time i have been properly challenged in mathematics, which gives me a lot of satisfaction when i begin to understand it!

why u copying me
Original post by scriberg
why u copying me

m8, fite me
Original post by Bobjim12
m8, fite me

very aggression
much scared

lets just be doge bros
Original post by scriberg
very aggression
much scared

lets just be doge bros

much agreed
such friend

Wow
Original post by Gott
I would rank mine:

1/Biology
2/History (European reformation)
3/History (English Reformation - mainly Anne Bolyne)
Last/Chemistry

You enjoy history/Anne Boleyn as well?! Seriously, that's one of my big passions in life! Damn it, why couldn't we have gone to the same school, we'd have had some really interesting debates! :tongue:
Ancient Greek of course!
Human biology because it's interesting knowing what's going on in our bodies normally and when ill
SOCIOLOGY- very interesting indeed
very nice and good information thanks for this one admin
Just asking, for those of you that said chemistry, did you also enjoy it at GCSE?
Biology for me, its so fascinating, its how life is life essentially and its main processes. Bio <3 for life. Hehe

Latest