The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

University of Bedfordshire, Adult Nursing, September 2015

Hi

Has anyone applied for Bedfordshire uni studying adult nursing to start September 2015? I have had my interview and am currently waiting for a decision.

Thanks Hayley

Scroll to see replies

How did you get on hayley? You heard anything? I'm still waiting for an interview. :frown:
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey hayley i had my interview aswel lastweek and still waiting i was thinking iam the only one its gud to kno alot of us are waiting but lets stay positive hey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes positivity is the key. :smile:
How did you feel.your interview went? What was the structure of the day? We're their math and literacy tests ok? Hope you get to hear soon. X
Original post by Hayley5135
Hi

Has anyone applied for Bedfordshire uni studying adult nursing to start September 2015? I have had my interview and am currently waiting for a decision.

Thanks Hayley

Hi Hayley,

For Adult Nursing you won't find out until the end of April. As all on-time applications that meet our entry requirements are interviewed and a decision is made once this is all complete. For more information have a look at your interview email we sent you all of the details are on there.

Fingers crossed :smile: Don't forget to keep an eye on UCAS track.

Thanks,

University of Bedfordshire TSR Team
Original post by Deblok
Hey hayley i had my interview aswel lastweek and still waiting i was thinking iam the only one its gud to kno alot of us are waiting but lets stay positive hey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Deblok,

For Adult Nursing you won't find out until the end of April. As all on-time applications that meet our entry requirements are interviewed and a decision is made once this is all complete. For more information have a look at your interview email we sent you all of the details are on there.

Fingers crossed :smile: Don't forget to keep an eye on UCAS track.

Thanks,

Reply 6
The maths and english whre pretty much easy to b honest ive neva set a maths test and felt soo confident afterwards coz maths has bin my disappointing factor fo not going thru ! Although da interview was ok i felt lyke i ddnt say much coz da way i hd prepared i expected more questions and by da tym i answered da four questions which they asked i felt lyke ma chances have jus gone down the drain but am hopefull hey ! How did u find urz thou ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Bedfordshire !
I applied for mental health soo i guess it will come out end of april same as adult nursing.
Thanks for letting us know !

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still waiting for an interview:frown: but atleast it's not a rejection whilst I'm waiting.
I have attended other interviews though and they seen to be all on the same path when interviewing. The confidence you felt after the math test must have been a good thing though so don't feel to disapointed you didn't get to express your self sometimes less is more and your confidence may have shown through instead. :smile:
Did bedfordshire have a pass mark for math? X
Original post by Deblok
Bedfordshire !
I applied for mental health soo i guess it will come out end of april same as adult nursing.
Thanks for letting us know !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Deblok

Yes it's exactly the same for all of our professional courses.

Thanks

Original post by University of Bedfordshire
Hi Deblok

Yes it's exactly the same for all of our professional courses.

Thanks

Out of interest TSR team how about late applicants or extras? When do /will they hear?
MT hayley
Original post by hayleyclark
Out of interest TSR team how about late applicants or extras? When do /will they hear?
MT hayley

Hi Hayley,

There is no guarantee that late or extra applicants will be considered. Once all on time applications have been processed and interviewed and offers have been made, we will then know if there are still any spaces available.

Thanks,

Original post by University of Bedfordshire
Hi Hayley,

There is no guarantee that late or extra applicants will be considered. Once all on time applications have been processed and interviewed and offers have been made, we will then know if there are still any spaces available.

Thanks,

Thankyou with all these different processes and times to apply etc it gets slightly confusing.
Original post by hayleyclark
Thankyou with all these different processes and times to apply etc it gets slightly confusing.

Hi Hayley,

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Good luck :smile:

Reply 14
Not long to go!! Good luck to you all 😄😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hey hayley bedfordshire kept da pass mark a secret soo my guess wuld b prbbly 7/10 to bbon da safe syde

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooooo really that saves on some.of the panic then by not knowing. Ty.
Good luck for April slowly getting closer atleast we can say next month. :smile: x
Reply 17
Ohh yea next month hey hope u'll get ur interview sooner thou and get da offer end of april 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I know it's only 2nd of April but have any of you heard anything yet? The wait is a killer!!! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Nop still waiting ......

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending