The Student Room Group

Do you think he likes me?

Last week at work, I saw this guy i'd never seen before there we had to end up working together.
During the time we were working together we didn't actually talk just kept looking at each other thinking the other wasn't aware, then occasionly catching each others eye, then quickly looking away.
We both finished the same time and he was waiting around outside then started walking when I went out, slowly and when I passed him he started talking and we sort of gave those little friendly laughs :p:
Last night I had to work with him again and he talked to me when ever he could making jokes and making me laugh and showing me stuff on his phone (haven't got his number yet as I had to rush off)
yeah and that was basically it, oh and he's friend were teasing him when I had to work with him. I wasn't sure if it was because I was there or not.:s-smilie:
So yeah, what does everyone think :smile:
Seems pretty obvious that he does like you, youre female intuition seems to be telling you this.
Reply 2
sound like hes wants a quick slice of you, then hes out, then onto your best friend.

unlucky buddy
Reply 3
HeadShock
sound like hes wants a quick slice of you, then hes out, then onto your best friend.

unlucky buddy

Cannibalism's bad.
Reply 4
He seems like he likes you, do you like him?
yes he wants to fertilize you
Reply 6
supernova2
yes he wants to fertilize you

That's even worse than cannibalism. :eek:
Oh my lord, tell me you're 12.
Reply 8
sib
He seems like he likes you, do you like him?

Yeah I do :smile:

And no i'm 17, I hardly think it's funny taking the piss when someones unsure of something:rolleyes:
I hardly think it's ok for 17 year olds to be so indirect.
Reply 10
Yes, he likes you...

Which you clearly already know.
Reply 11
i would say he likes you, but i was'nt there. get him in an empty dark room at work, mess your hair over one eye, set up some portable speakers with marvin gaye on, push him onto a desk and announce 'you like me, don't you'. joke. just play it cool. if the signals keep coming, get his mobile number, ask him if hes interested in going to see sommat at the cinema or sommat
Reply 12
tazmanmaniac
I hardly think it's ok for 17 year olds to be so indirect.

So what! don't bother saying anything if it's not useful

Thanks everyone else who has provided useful information:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending