Original post by shawn_o1
NO

Original post by Team Canada
If I had the choice to go back but lose it that way, I wouldn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?
Original post by Anonymous
Why?

because its one of the biggest events in our lives, i dont want to lose my virginity to a girl whose name i dont know
Why?

I enjoyed losing it with someone that I love and it's not really my style haha
lots would, i know my boyfriend did!
I've taken a guy's virginity on a one-night stand :colone:
Reply 9
Original post by scriberg
because its one of the biggest events in our lives, i dont want to lose my virginity to a girl whose name i dont know

Interesting prospective... thanks for the response

Original post by Team Canada
I enjoyed losing it with someone that I love and it's not really my style haha

Have you ever had a one night stand or are you still in a relationship?
lots would, i know my boyfriend did!

Do you know if he regretted losing it on a one night stand?

I never had a one night stand, it's always been done when I have been in relationships because to me it means a lot more when it's done like that, but everyone is different :smile: yeah I'm currently in one btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Possibly. The only thing is, if I were hideously drunk when it happened and it was with a fat or ugly girl, it would haunt me for life if I remembered.

So, on balance, maybe, maybe not.

Yep he regrets it, that's the down side I guess, but I'm sure he enjoyed it at the time
No. I'd prefer to lose my virginity to another virgin.
I'm curious to see how many guys would lose their virginity and how many guys have lost their virginity on a one night stand.

I'm not sure myself.

Thoughts?

Lol Having sex for first time is no different than having second for the 10th time apart from the experience. The question should be: Guys, would you have a one night stand?
Reply 15
i did
Original post by scriberg

Then ask her name first, surely?
I didn't, but I would have if the opportunity had arisen. I never saw my virginity as this sacred part of my soul that needed to be given to someone special, in fact it was with a female friend at college during my first year - neither of us had done it and we thought, we were both sexually attracted to each other, why not lose it together? We went on to become FWBs for a good while after.
Original post by elohssa
i did

Did you regret it?

Original post by High Stakes
No. I'd prefer to lose my virginity to another virgin.

The person could also be a virgin having a one night stand

Original post by WoodyMKC
I didn't, but I would have if the opportunity had arisen. I never saw my virginity as this sacred part of my soul that needed to be given to someone special, in fact it was with a female friend at college during my first year - neither of us had done it and we thought, we were both sexually attracted to each other, why not lose it together? We went on to become FWBs for a good while after.

Interesting... I guess sex to some people means something more...
Reply 19
Did you regret it?

Hell no. I was on a buzz for the next few weeks. Gave me a lot of confidence. Even academically I started doing much better, as I was on a downer and had a "what's the point" attitude. Also when I did get a gf (now ex), I was very glad I at least had some experience where it mattered.

Latest

Trending

Trending