The Student Room Group

Female TSRians - is long hair on a potential partner a dealbreaker?

Scroll to see replies

I absolutely adore long hair on a guy(provided it isn't extremely long or greasy), and that, along with having stubble/short beard are by far my biggest turn ons. I suppose I like the 'rocker' look really, but I'm strangely attracted to the likes of Jack Sparrow, Russell Brand, Tim Minchin and so on.
Reply 21
If you have a topknot you deserve to have your head shaved in public.
As with most things to do with attraction, some of us women will be into long hair, and some won't.

Long, we managed hair on guyd can be SO AWESOME. *drool*
Original post by Expired Potato
Take me in your squad of long hair :u:

Haha, you have to make it through the application process first:tongue:
Original post by simbasdragon
I absolutely adore long hair on a guy(provided it isn't extremely long or greasy), and that, along with having stubble/short beard are by far my biggest turn ons. I suppose I like the 'rocker' look really, but I'm strangely attracted to the likes of Jack Sparrow, Russell Brand, Tim Minchin and so on.

Agreed the rocker look can look really edgy, but I think the look I've attained is more towards Russell Brand/Willy Cartier.

Original post by Evening
If you have a topknot you deserve to have your head shaved in public.

Down with the topknot! :cheers:
Original post by kukulaka
As with most things to do with attraction, some of us women will be into long hair, and some won't.

Long, we managed hair on guyd can be SO AWESOME. *drool*

Yeah, I get that.

Was just trying to gauge whether or not those with neutral opinions would be affected by guys with long hair and I think I can see that people are either on-board with it or they don't have much attraction at all.

Original post by TheDaylighter
Haha, you have to make it through the application process first:tongue:

And what does that entail?
Reply 25
Willy Cartier is hot! I love long hair on guys :smile:
Hair length doesn't bother me. My bf has longer hair than me, half way down his back, and I don't mind it. I personally think he looks better with short hair but is his own body and as long as he is happy with his looks, that's all that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ndella
Willy Cartier is hot! I love long hair on guys :smile:

Agreed, he's a good looking lad, in a different way!
Original post by Spock's Socks
Hair length doesn't bother me. My bf has longer hair than me, half way down his back, and I don't mind it. I personally think he looks better with short hair but is his own body and as long as he is happy with his looks, that's all that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt I'd let my hair go stomach level, since I keep mine below shoulder > chest level.

It's good that you support his decisions, and you're willing to support him as long as he's content with it.
Hi everyone,

Basically my friend suggested I cut my hair since it will look 'better' but I've been insisting that I enjoy a different look and I feel I wear it well.

Girls, is long hair on a guy (longer than shoulder length, but only as low as the guys chest - think Willy Cartier) a no-no for you, even if it's well kept?

I'm not asking if you'd prefer X guy with short hair over his previous long hair style, but I'm just asking ultimately whether or not long hair would alter your opinion on dating him.

Fire away with honesty.

Do you dig heavy metal girls?
Massive turn off tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by perspiracious
Do you dig heavy metal girls?

I don't mind them to be honest. I just go out with girls I find attractive, not necessarily 'heavy metal'.

If that question is posed in relation to my hair - my hair isn't really fitting into the 'rocker' category since it's less wild.
I don't mind them to be honest. I just go out with girls I find attractive, not necessarily 'heavy metal'.

If that question is posed in relation to my hair - my hair isn't really fitting into the 'rocker' category since it's less wild.

Just saying that heavy-metal fangirls love long hair.
Original post by perspiracious
Just saying that heavy-metal fangirls love long hair.

Haha, I get where you're coming from :h:

And what does that entail?

Sorry that information is highly classified:mmm:
Long pubic hair is a deal breaker but other than that you're worth it!
Not a fan, I've always gone for guys with short hair

My dad had long hair when I was growing up and it always reminds me of him😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Long hair is rather tricky! Personally, I think that only guys with a sharp and fine bone structure can pull it off.
My boyfriend has long hair and I love it, 1 cus it looks great, 2 he's used to dealing with long hair so can tie mine up pretty neatly while I'm getting dressed if I'm in a crazy rush. :smile:
Don't be a dolt. Any prig that tells you to cut your hair to get skirt is either situationally deluded or possessed with naivety. Just be inundated and operate within a social strata that promotes/lionises long hair, if you want more chance of meeting women. Though there are plenty of women that like long hair on males and aren't in any way operative within those social denominations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending