The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
If I told the whole story it wouldn't give a good impression given how I mod the site, so i'll just say 'a fight' and leave it at that.

You're not the only one...
I also got a detention this year, the first detention for 3 years, for plagiarism in Citizenship. Never again.
Nope.
I used to :tongue: now they know what I'm like and I get away with stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler
What was it for?

Late homework!
For not wearing my tie lol i hated uniform
I used to get loads for not getting my planner signed (we each had a school planner that had to be signed by our parents each week. Neither me nor my mother saw the point in it).

Year 10, I used to have one basically every other week for lack of maths homework. I couldn't stand MyMaths.
Reply 86
Once...on April 1st!
Yh I get them for being late to school and forggeting homework
Original post by loperdoper
I used to get loads for not getting my planner signed (we each had a school planner that had to be signed by our parents each week. Neither me nor my mother saw the point in it).

Year 10, I used to have one basically every other week for lack of maths homework. I couldn't stand MyMaths.

That would be the point of the planner.
Original post by Thahleel
All the time. Didn't have many break times at school.

You remind me of my friend. He was caught wanking in class a few times.
Not one.
I got a few in secondary school for never getting my planner signed or bringing my english reading books in.
the best one has to be when we got like 10 doorstops and locked 3 teachers in a room so worth it
Never, I was a good girl :angel:
Original post by Paladian
That would be the point of the planner.

The point of the planner is to make a note of your homework for the week, which I did. My mother saw it as my homework = my responsibility, and so never asked to look at it.
nope :colone:
Yeah, had quite a few from homework. The 'worst' punishment I had for homework was an after school where I had to write one thousand words on the Holocaust, but that was actually pretty enjoyable :biggrin:

I've had isolation, but never excluded or expelled :tongue:
I got one or two. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The point of the planner is to make a note of your homework for the week, which I did. My mother saw it as my homework = my responsibility, and so never asked to look at it.

Which is why you never got your maths homework done.
Original post by Paladian
Which is why you never got your maths homework done.

I always knew I had maths homework, I just chose not to do it.
I always knew I had maths homework, I just chose not to do it.

Oh right you didn't like maths.

Latest

Trending

Trending