The Student Room Group
Read around... especially the "Official Offers thread" please. Some do, some don't ... most have at least one but it totally depends on the schools.

If you chose all of the very top ones, some of which use LNAT etc, then odds on you will have received nothing yet. If you chose lower you might have received something by now, and then there's the likes of Sheffield who are anomalies and deal with applications exceptionally quickly.
Reply 2
lol thanks
yeh i applied to 4 unis which require the lnat and i only did the lnat 2 weeks ago.
lol yeh ive also applied to the top unis so i guess... it will prob take a while...
its still frustrating though when ur friends get stuff but u dont!
thanks~
Reply 3
o one more thing
ur at nottingham? i applied there! how is it?
did u apply to oxbridge? cos ive applied to oxford
also i added u on facebook hehe
Reply 4
As far as interviews are concerned, I don't think anyone has had invitation for an interview from Oxford yet. Quite a few people have heard from Cambridge though.
Yeah I applied to Cambridge. Notts is great, I would imagine it's just like all the other top law schools! You have the year abroad options but it all depends on whether that interests you I suppose.
Reply 6
a_t
As far as interviews are concerned, I don't think anyone has had invitation for an interview from Oxford yet. Quite a few people have heard from Cambridge though.

We should totally arrange a TSR meet up for those of us that get interview offers at Oxford. After all, we're gonna have to stay there for like 3 days!
The Oxford interview processs certainly sounds like a fun ordeal!
Reply 8
Serenity
We should totally arrange a TSR meet up for those of us that get interview offers at Oxford. After all, we're gonna have to stay there for like 3 days!

Hey, have u applied to Oxford aswell???
Reply 9
lorrii
Hey, have u applied to Oxford aswell???

Yep wont get in though. I sucked at the LNAT and I suck at interviews!
Reply 10
Serenity

Yeah, early December I'll put up a thread on the Oxford forum, with interviews do we stay with the college or are we gonna have to book hotel rooms?
Stay in college, which is why it's cool cos you get to be like day 1 at uni meeting loads of people!

Latest

Trending

Trending