The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill adult nursing starting September 2015

Hi, I have been accepted to start at edge hill in September 15 and am looking for anyone else who has had an offer :wink: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I have had a conditional offer for sept 2015!! 😬😬 ️xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya, I've got conditional offer for children's nursing starting in september. Xx :-)
Hi I've got an offer for adult nursing, im so excited! X
Reply 4
Add our facebook group Jess has the details of you want to private message her :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's okay :smile: x
Reply 6
Hiya, what's the name of the facebook group? Tried to message Jess but it's not letting me 😁
Reply 7
Hey girls there seems to be a problem adding people it's only working if you add someone as a friend Emilly murray try and find me but I'm private because of work haha! If not inbox me your email and we will try and sort it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's so many murrays on my facebook I can't seem to find you, add me if you can :smile: x
Reply 9
Got you .. Kate what is your facebook. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I've also got an unconditional offer for Setember for Adult nursing!😁
Reply 11
Re you in our group c.o. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive just received an offer for Adult Nursing starting September at Edge Hill, so exciting cannot believe it! How can I join the Facebook group please?!x
Original post by Rissjones_
Ive just received an offer for Adult Nursing starting September at Edge Hill, so exciting cannot believe it! How can I join the Facebook group please?!x

What's your full name and profile pic of on Facebook an ill add you? Congrats btw xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
thank you! Its Marissa Jones and my photo has 4 girls in it!xx
Reply 15
Have had a conditional offer for adult nursing September as well :smile:
Hey , I have an offer to how do I get added into the group ?
Reply 17
What's ur name on facebook? The admins will then add u x well done on your place x
My names lizzie de Clercq and THankyou
Reply 19
What's on ur profile pic? X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending