The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Calling paramedic students at greenwich averyhill/medway

Hello,

I am due to start the paramedic science programme in May 2015 and wondered if anyone could tell me whats the earliest time you start uni and the latest time you finish. Also, how many days do you roughly attend? I would be so grateful if someone could answer my questions.
Hey I'm also due to start paramedic science in May :smile: from my understanding we have to attend uni mon-fri every week. And i think its starting at different times depending on what lectures/classes there are. but i don't know for sure, this is just from what a friend of mine has told me and she's 2nd year. But it could change.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by iwanabaparamedic
Hello,

I am due to start the paramedic science programme in May 2015 and wondered if anyone could tell me whats the earliest time you start uni and the latest time you finish. Also, how many days do you roughly attend? I would be so grateful if someone could answer my questions.

Hi there, it really depends on the modules you are doing during the different terms. Some weeks you will be doing a9-5 mon to fri. The. For example during skills weeks you only do two days per week. It really varies throughout the year if that helps :smile:
Original post by Georgabishop
Hi there, it really depends on the modules you are doing during the different terms. Some weeks you will be doing a9-5 mon to fri. The. For example during skills weeks you only do two days per week. It really varies throughout the year if that helps :smile:

Thank you :smile:. Are you at greenwich now?
Yes, second year :smile:
Original post by Georgabishop
Yes, second year :smile:

Ooooo I'm so excited! How are you finding it? Do you know if the new starters are getting uniforms ?
You should get your uniform usually after 2-3 months, right before your first placement. unfortunately no amazing whanbulance photos allowed on social media, they will tear you apart for that.

Highly advice you get acquainted with your new best friend http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Ambulance-Services-Clinical-Practice-Guidelines-2013-Joint-Royal-Colleges-Am-/361281271272?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item541e0ab5e8
Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending