The Student Room Group
Depends what level. Biology, especially at lower levels, is indeed a lot of facts. However, if you can understand where the little details fit into the whole picture, you'll never forget them - even if you understand, say, how a kidney works, you should try and work out how all the little individual bits work. Not doing so would be to work out how a body worked and not find out how a kidney worked just because it's smaller and inside it.
Reply 2
AS is what im doing
LEARN SOME MEMORY TECHNIQUES, purchase 'Super Memory Super Student-how to raise your grade in 30days' from amazon. It really helps, learn mind-mapping, after you aquire this skill it will help you throughout life, indeed my sister thought me this technique, she remembers facts from A-Level 7years on without any revision. Use coloured cards, colourful pens, read it alound, it all depends on your learing technique, most people are learn visually, by the eye or by the ear{audibily}.

I had the exact problem, i would forget the info so quick for A level chemistry, computing, and indeed biology. Always revise 2-3hours a day on a particular subject, the next day you shuold review your notes on the topic dealt with the previosu day, then after 30days revise your notes again, and the info should stay in your head for a long time, even years.

Latest

Trending

Trending