The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Murray Edwards College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

ultramarine
btw I've just created a Facebook group for Murray Edwards Freshers 2010!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=434731540321&ref=nf

Please join :smile:

Joined your group :smile:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 362
Original post by sinkme
hi!
thought i'd chime in with glaucon :smile: also a 1st year new haller, i'm doing classics. i especially agree with the "this is not a convent" statement! don't worry about it too much!
i don't know when you should get your letter... generally it's the same for all colleges; the first few days of january, but i wouldn't know about NH particularly as i was pooled there.
good luck to you all!!

Hey, I don't really like new hall coze its too modern and it seems quite small and remote... I prefer other colleges where the buildings are more like Cambridge... So what do you think of NH environment? and is there any way that I can appeal to other colleges if I get in to NH?
Reply 363
M srry to b such an alien in the convo....but but but.,.....i m kinda gettin worried.....havent heard of an interview yet....the other colleges NAt Sci Phys interviews have come out tuday....i like an hour ago or so....but i havnt heard ne thing frm NH yet....:frown:....

n e idea???
Reply 364
Original post by drainpipes

Original post by drainpipes
Any applicants to New Hall College? :p: I was an open applicant and was allocated there.

Hello fellow NHer....the same is the case wid me...evn i m allocated to NH....but havent received an interview yet
Reply 365
Original post by karfa
Hello fellow NHer....the same is the case wid me...evn i m allocated to NH....but havent received an interview yet

Hi fellow Murray Edwarder....i have been allocated there but havent recieved anything yet...ave you heard anything yet?
Reply 366
Original post by karfa
M srry to b such an alien in the convo....but but but.,.....i m kinda gettin worried.....havent heard of an interview yet....the other colleges NAt Sci Phys interviews have come out tuday....i like an hour ago or so....but i havnt heard ne thing frm NH yet....:frown:....

n e idea???

hey Karfa have u heard anything yet...Unfortunately i havent heard anything at all :frown:
Reply 367
Original post by Shaz51

Original post by Shaz51
hey Karfa have u heard anything yet...Unfortunately i havent heard anything at all :frown:

nahh....i mailed them tuday......m an international student so ned tu arrange fr visa nd all uf dat.....dey havent replied....wt hv u applied fr???
Reply 368
Original post by Shaz51

Original post by Shaz51

nahh....i mailed them tuday......m an international student so ned tu arrange fr visa nd all uf dat.....dey havent replied....wt hv u applied fr???
Reply 369
Original post by karfa

i have applied formedicine...and u? which country r u from?
Reply 370
Original post by Shaz51

Original post by Shaz51

M frm India....hv applied fr Physical Natural Sciences
Original post by Shaz51

yay for medicine :biggrin:
Reply 372
Original post by ultramarine

yay for medicine :biggrin:

did n e of u guys get an interview yet???
Original post by karfa
did n e of u guys get an interview yet???

I heard some people got their interview letters already - perhaps last week, can't remember

I'm a current student, so if you have any question be sure to ask :smile:
though that was for medicine - dunno about NatSci
Reply 375
though that was for medicine - dunno about NatSci

hey! are u currently studying at Cambridge??????????
What kind of questions do your get asked?? :smile:
Original post by Shaz51
hey! are u currently studying at Cambridge??????????
What kind of questions do your get asked?? :smile:

oops sorry saw this a bit too late

Hope your interview went well :smile:
I'm a theology applicant for fitz, but had my 3rd interview at murray edwards and absolutely loved it! (possibly even a bit more than fitzwilliam!! :smile:) but just have no idea how the interview went! :s-smilie:
less than 2 weeks til we all find out! ahhhhh!
Reply 378
Original post by rosietheology

Original post by rosietheology
I'm a theology applicant for fitz, but had my 3rd interview at murray edwards and absolutely loved it! (possibly even a bit more than fitzwilliam!! :smile:) but just have no idea how the interview went! :s-smilie:
less than 2 weeks til we all find out! ahhhhh!

Hi Rosie. Really glad you liked your interview! (I was the possibly over enthusiastic ex-theologian running the interview help desk) Makes me feel like I'm doing a good job if people liked their experience of the college.

Good luck!
Original post by esr33
Hi Rosie. Really glad you liked your interview! (I was the possibly over enthusiastic ex-theologian running the interview help desk) Makes me feel like I'm doing a good job if people liked their experience of the college.

Good luck!

it was lovely!
unfortunately I just got an offer from Fitz! (which was my 1st choice, so can't compain!)
but at least I am close by and can sneak into your formal halls!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending