Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Murray Edwards College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ecila
Aaaaaaaaaarrrgggg!!!!!!!!!

i just got a phone call from New Hall- they've given me an offer:eek:! i dont know what to think now..... but i cant stop smiling!:biggrin: :biggrin:

good luck to everyone else still waiting!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thats excellent news, well done!
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
I got an offer!!!! I'm not sure i can meet it but i got an offer and im gonna try my damned hardest! WOOOOOOOOO at least i have got something to aim for and i'm not left floating in the sea of uncertainty!
Good luck to all still waiting!
My fingers are crossed for u all!
Reply 62
xxsarahjwxx
I got an offer!!!! I'm not sure i can meet it but i got an offer and im gonna try my damned hardest! WOOOOOOOOO at least i have got something to aim for and i'm not left floating in the sea of uncertainty!
Good luck to all still waiting!
My fingers are crossed for u all!

well done!! whats the offer? how did you hear, was it post or phonecall?
Got a thickish letter. The offer is 4 A's (one i have already got) including in chemistry (which is why im worried!) for computer science, not maths and computer science (which i applied for).
Reply 64
i really hope i get my letter soon because i still have no idea what grades i need to go get!
you werent by any chance interviewed on the 13th were you?
Reply 66
louisekate
i really hope i get my letter soon because i still have no idea what grades i need to go get!

same here:s-smilie:
Re: New Hall
you werent by any chance interviewed on the 13th were you?

I was interviewed on the 11th if that question was aimed at me.

I really should stop hanging out on these threads now, but i really want everyone to get in so i keep coming bak to see how its going!
Good luck!!!
Reply 68
I still haven't heard, I'm losing hope a little bit
Reply 69
mousy
I still haven't heard, I'm losing hope a little bit

You're not alone
yep, i havent heard anything either... have lost all hope now, and am now waiting for that rejection letter from my original college!!! :p:
Reply 71
I just want to know!!!! Getting very frustrated now! The longer the wait, the more likely it seems to be rejected :frown:
Reply 72
theduffy
I just want to know!!!! Getting very frustrated now! The longer the wait, the more likely it seems to be rejected :frown:

Yep, my interview was a week and a half ago, the waiting is killing me
Reply 73
Not to mention the incredibly annoying yet inevitable daily "have you heard yet?" from everyone
Reply 74
theduffy
Not to mention the incredibly annoying yet inevitable daily "have you heard yet?" from everyone

oh yes, i cannot wait until that stops
Reply 75
mousy
Ugh I know the feeling, I think I need to attach a sign to me saying 'NO I HAVEN'T HEARD YET, DON'T ASK ME!'

sooooo true lol!
Reply 76
Everyone keeps making predictions too, which is really off-putting
Reply 77
theduffy
Everyone keeps making predictions too, which is really off-putting

yeah, everyone keeps sayin how they are sure that i will get in, and i keep having to tell them off because i don't want people to expect me to get in when/if i dont
Reply 78
mousy
i don't want people to expect me to get in when/if i dont

exactly! It's like tempting fate!
i agree! i hate it when people say that! also, when i say i havent heard they say "oh, but let me know when you hear" and i think to myself "hmmm, there is no need to do that, as i know full well the next time i see you you'll ask me!!" :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest