The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Accomodation 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilyp97
I am, they're my top choice :biggrin:

It kinda threw me that there are 4 options to put in, I only had 3 in mind so just quickly chose a random fourth one...

Yup, I did the same, wasn't expecting that 4th one :eek:

All done now :biggrin:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 81
Original post by HamishKerr
Anyone also stuck on the 'max logins exceeded' page? Keep refreshing but nothing!:mad:

I had to refresh it constantly for a couple of minutes before getting in, keep trying!
Reply 82
Anyone also stuck on the 'max logins exceeded' page? Keep refreshing but nothing!:mad:

Me too, evidently a lot of people are on the ball! Refreshing is getting tiring :tongue: What are your choices?
Reply 83

Yeah I am too, I went to apply the second the email came through but I've been stuck on that page for about 10 minutes now
Has anyone who applied successfully got the email verification yet? Just curious.
Reply 85
Original post by Andy_Pandy93
Has anyone who applied successfully got the email verification yet? Just curious.

I have :smile:
Original post by Yeoman
Yeah I am too, I went to apply the second the email came through but I've been stuck on that page for about 10 minutes now

I've also been waiting a while now for this second email to make the application...
Reply 87

Mine just came through a couple of minutes ago
Yep! Logged on at 9:02 and been clicking refresh ever since! Still says 'Maximum Logins Reached'

I have too :smile:
I have too :smile:

Just got it! :P
It still says awaiting verification on the portal though? Im guessing that changes in August/September.

See you all in September!
I got an email verification and it said use the links on the left to make your application - but none of them allow you to make an application. Do I expect a 2nd email?
Original post by Rainybird
Yep! Logged on at 9:02 and been clicking refresh ever since! Still says 'Maximum Logins Reached'

Any luck?
Any luck?

Spam it mate! You'll get in.
Spam it mate! You'll get in.

Done!

See you in September - hopefully!:biggrin:
Is there some sort of link to a webpage as I am yet to get any email and this seems unfair on those whose offers are really late, as people applying for competitive courses are going to lose out on accommodations like Woodland or Solsbury
Any luck?

Good luck yourself!
Does anyone know whether any of the accommodation options are gone yet?
Does anyone know whether any of the accommodation options are gone yet?

I don't think it works like that. They wait until results day before allocating the accommodation.
Original post by Rainybird
I don't think it works like that. They wait until results day before allocating the accommodation.

I read that last year Solsbury and Marlborough closed for applications after 2 days. ?!

Quick Reply