The Student Room Group

HSBC Customer Service Officer

Hello,

I have a telephone interview for the role of a Customer Service Officer and I just wanted to know what kind of questions they ask please.

Many Thanks!
I can't be sure but generally these things ask you about times you've delivered exceptional service by going beyond the remit of your job description, about times you've had to deal with difficult situations and other related questions. Just know what kind of answers you will give to these sorts of questions and make sure you answer the question you are asked. Whenever I interview someone it is never a good sign when somebody fails to answer the question asked but instead offers something completely different.
Reply 2
Original post by ByronicHero
I can't be sure but generally these things ask you about times you've delivered exceptional service by going beyond the remit of your job description, about times you've had to deal with difficult situations and other related questions. Just know what kind of answers you will give to these sorts of questions and make sure you answer the question you are asked. Whenever I interview someone it is never a good sign when somebody fails to answer the question asked but instead offers something completely different.

Thanks for the tips!!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest