The Student Room Group

Easiest A-level MATHS/CHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY/PHYSICS/FRENCH

Poll

EASIEST A_LEVEL-MATHS/CHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY/PHYSICS/FRENCH

which would you say is the easiest and why and i know they are all really hard just want your opinions but id say maths is easiest
I don't do French, but of the others I think physics is the easiest if you do maths (M1 and M2) as well. The first year mechanics module is pretty much a less mathematical version of M1. There are a few things added and taken but the core is the same as M1.
I'm doing Maths, chem, bio and French and out of the four, Maths is the easiest because the first year mainly consists of hard GCSE questions with some new stuff (integration and differentiation) and the second year is a little harder but if you do loads of practice, it will become easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I take all of them exept French and I find Chemistry is the easiest and less complicated and the past paper questions of chem are pretty sure forward unlike math/physics/bio
Chemistry
Reply 5
One of your options is physics :rofl:
Maths has the highest % of students achieving A*s.
Original post by Muhaha_6
I'm doing Maths, chem, bio and French and out of the four, Maths is the easiest because the first year mainly consists of hard GCSE questions with some new stuff (integration and differentiation) and the second year is a little harder but if you do loads of practice, it will become easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh they are the subjects i think i may do
which do you like most and which is hardest and most boringi just want to know about these subjects and whatgcses did u get in the subjects and what are ur grades at alevel now so i can compare to myself

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest