The Student Room Group

This is interesting, I've never experienced this with a girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamjamjamT
Leave well alone...

no, shes hot for a 16 year old and i am not letting this opportunity go.

I cant control myself when shes teasing me.
Original post by Anonymous
no, shes hot for a 16 year old and i am not letting this opportunity go.

I cant control myself when shes teasing me.

Nothing but trouble there, nothing but trouble.
I wouldn't, simply because she sounds like a very immature girl who just wants sex because its what the 'cool kids do'. Maybe this would be a good one night stand if she was older, but right now she sounds like shes not thinking straight and she will regret it later on, I wouldn't give her the chance to do that.
Nothing but trouble there, nothing but trouble.

Guys like me never get this. I'm the introvert miserable loser type personality guy. I know no girl would do this to me AGAIN.

im not going to get in trouble, shes 16
Original post by rainbowsloth
I wouldn't, simply because she sounds like a very immature girl who just wants sex because its what the 'cool kids do'. Maybe this would be a good one night stand if she was older, but right now she sounds like shes not thinking straight and she will regret it later on, I wouldn't give her the chance to do that.

This is such a good realisation on my part.

But i really im in love with her. I know i sound like a F** on this but im clueless on how to react.
Reply 45
Original post by Cutty
She's not a kid, she's a woman, a very beautiful woman at that. She knows what she wants and she knows what she's feeling. Who's to tell her how to live her life?

How do you know she's a "very beautiful woman"...

But i really im in love with her. I know i sound like a F** on this but im clueless on how to react.

Are you in love with her or the things she says? She doesn't sound like long term relationship material, she sounds like a young immature one night stand that doesn't really know what she's doing or what she wants.
Looks like I need to bring Chris Hansen over
Original post by chukster97
Looks like I need to bring Chris Hansen over

LOOL whoever the **** that is
If she's 16 and the age gap isn't massive (10+ years) just go do it bro. Totally legal, I wouldn't judge.
Reply 50
Original post by AnharM
How do you know she's a "very beautiful woman"...

She's my girl. And she's the sexiest girl I've ever met in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Cutty
She's my girl. And she's the sexiest girl I've ever met in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao...paedo
Reply 52
Original post by AnharM
Lmao...paedo

You're just jealous of my fit bird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How the bloody hell can you be in love with a girl that you barely know?
You are in Lust not love - an infatuation that will ease in time.

How the bloody hell can you be in love with a girl that you barely know?
You are in Lust not love - an infatuation that will ease in time.

I've known her like a month or something. Shes so cute, i like her personality and has a nice bum (ok i've taken it too far).

I swear to God, i wanted to forget her but we became friends and it has turned into a ****ing sexual tension between us recently. It started when she hugged me and that she was jealous of a girl i talked to who she thought she was flirting.

I do love her of all honestly. if she wants to lose her virginity and im the one, i would do it. The main issue is the nature of the situation.
Original post by ChickenMadness

LOL ok... then

It's the truth, i want her. Haven't you been love sick or something?
LOL ok... then

It's the truth, i want her. Haven't you been love sick or something?

Ye but usually after I've known them for a while. And I think they're a super nice person.
I've known her like a month or something. Shes so cute, i like her personality and has a nice bum (ok i've taken it too far).

I swear to God, i wanted to forget her but we became friends and it has turned into a ****ing sexual tension between us recently. It started when she hugged me and that she was jealous of a girl i talked to who she thought she was flirting.

I do love her of all honestly. if she wants to lose her virginity and im the one, i would do it. The main issue is the nature of the situation.

Wait a few more months, if she's still the one then go for it.
Reply 59
Original post by Cutty
You're just jealous of my fit bird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now why would I be jealous when I haven't seen your girlfriend's pic? Are you a retard? TSR is not for you b

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending