The Student Room Group

UK Sutton Trust Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FREYA2898
That is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't it just! Although few people seem to know about it, I certainly didn't, I was even more thrilled when I found out:smile:
Original post by kate8298
Hi everyone :hello:
I got into Durham for History! Anyone else going that first week?

Me! History too! :smile:
Original post by B.Lakeland
They might look more at personal statement or teacher reference. Or perhaps predicted grade (AAAA).
Other than that, I have no idea, it does seem random

I was predicted AABB and I still got in...
Did anyone on here get into Durham for Earth Sciences?
Original post by katowe2602
Basically yes, you have to meet the entry requirements needed for your course along with a "satisfactory interview" and any other tests you need to take beforehand have to be "satisfactory" too. So for law this is the LNAT, I'm not sure what it is for medicine:smile:

That is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by constantino_chr
I was predicted AABB and I still got in...

I spoke to LSE regarding the Choice programme over email and somehow they didn't recieve my application despite the fact I sent it with plenty of time. They've said I can reapply until the 30th June. It might be a good idea for you to check to see if they recieved your application, I don't know how they didn't get it! I posted something to Cambridge at the same time and Cambridge sent me a confirmation in return :s-smilie:
Original post by GreenPlum
Facebook.com/UoNSuttonTrust2015
for all my notts lads :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

whoa did you make that page? it looks amazing and professional! :woo:
Original post by antigone-
I spoke to LSE regarding the Choice programme over email and somehow they didn't recieve my application despite the fact I sent it with plenty of time. They've said I can reapply until the 30th June. It might be a good idea for you to check to see if they recieved your application, I don't know how they didn't get it! I posted something to Cambridge at the same time and Cambridge sent me a confirmation in return :s-smilie:

Oh wow...

I may leave it to fate instead, especially considering Durham's guaranteed standard offer policy I'd be stupid to decline...
ATTENTION: please please guys:
I got a place at medicine residential at Notts, BUT unfortunately at the week Ive been offered, I wont be able to make it. Is anyone else doing medicine and willing to swap their dates with me??!! Please guys:')
Original post by constantino_chr
Oh wow...

I may leave it to fate instead, especially considering Durham's guaranteed standard offer policy I'd be stupid to decline...

I don't blame you, reapplying is going to cause me so much hassle. Knowing my luck they're probably going to find the missing application after I reapply :rolleyes:
Original post by happysmile
whoa did you make that page? it looks amazing and professional! :woo:

I did, it looks "professional" due to the stolen images from google ;D Not an expert in web design or programming, just a 17 year old w/ too much time
Original post by f.loco
ATTENTION: please please guys:
I got a place at medicine residential at Notts, BUT unfortunately at the week Ive been offered, I wont be able to make it. Is anyone else doing medicine and willing to swap their dates with me??!! Please guys:')

there's only one week for medicine so there are no other dates- but let the people at Nottingham know so that they can offer the place to someone on the waiting list
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by happysmile
there's only one week for medicine so there are no other dates- but let the people at Nottingham know so that they can offer the place to someone on the waiting list

in other med schools?
Original post by GPeach1
Anyone heard back from imperial yet don't think I can wait much longer!!!! :tongue:

I haven't heard anything back either :tongue: What did you apply for?
Cambridge got back to me- they said they'll be emailing everyone at the end of next week!
Original post by Uke_Kate
I haven't heard anything back either :tongue: What did you apply for?

I applied for chemistry what about you? And if Cambridge are sending letters out at the end of next week it wouldn't surprise me if imperial do too
*commences repeated refreshing of email app*

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nobodycarescarla
Cambridge got back to me- they said they'll be emailing everyone at the end of next week!

Emailing and not by post?
Original post by GPeach1
I applied for chemistry what about you? And if Cambridge are sending letters out at the end of next week it wouldn't surprise me if imperial do too

Maths. I kinda wish it was before the end of next week cos I have an exam on the Friday :s-smilie:
Original post by LoveToArgue
Emailing and not by post?

"Thanks for your email. We'll be letting everyone know by email by the end of next week."

Thats all I got :P

Quick Reply

Latest