The Student Room Group

UK Sutton Trust Summer School

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wawasan
I have indeed thanks...I've gotten in :biggrin: You? :tongue:

Wooo :biggrin: Knew you'd get in :wink: I, unsurprisingly, didn't get in :tongue: I got in for some other Experience Cambridge thing though that they offered me so I guess it's okay! The summer school would have been fun but I guess going to the school I go to puts me at no advantage :tongue:
Original post by Magnesium
Wooo :biggrin: Knew you'd get in :wink: I, unsurprisingly, didn't get in :tongue: I got in for some other Experience Cambridge thing though that they offered me so I guess it's okay! The summer school would have been fun but I guess going to the school I go to puts me at no advantage :tongue:

Yeah it's all just a taster really - the only genuine advantage I might derive from it is making up my mind on which college I choose if I do indeed apply and also gain more specific information regarding admissions, since it will be such a good time after exams to ask questions!
Original post by fluzzles98
Ah right, yeah HSPS is perfect for me as its a mix of everything I'm interested in :biggrin: geography is a good choice though, I'm sure it'll be great! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same with HSPS! I think parts of HSPS share some similarities with Geography, it's awesome :smile:
Original post by lifeincolour
Same with HSPS! I think parts of HSPS share some similarities with Geography, it's awesome :smile:

Hahah yeah :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone doing med at Cambridge? I haven't seen anyone yet and I want to find some people before we get there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lainathiel
Is anyone doing med at Cambridge? I haven't seen anyone yet and I want to find some people before we get there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes! i got an offer at st johns college Cambridge for medicine, wbu?
I didn't get into the Summer School but I did get on the Experience Cambridge: History anyone else? :smile:
Original post by swopnil
yes! i got an offer at st johns college Cambridge for medicine, wbu?

Yaay, someone else!! I'm at Christ's. :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else get an offer for experience Cambridge physics?
ok
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Lauren.12
I know, I keep telling myself not to get too hopeful but it's so difficult:') Well we should find out next week so not too long to wait now!

It will be so amazing 😱😱 I hope we get replies urgently as everyone else knows 😩😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lainathiel
Yaay, someone else!! I'm at Christ's. :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha yayay!

so did you make a facebook group finally? i think it's a good idea..
Original post by Josiah_Senu
Did anyone get into the Sutton Trust School for Law between 13 - 17 July? I did and don't know anyone else������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not doing the Law course but I'm doing English Literature which is on the same week, which college are you at? If it's St John's I might see you there :smile:
Original post by Spivo1410
I'm not doing the Law course but I'm doing English Literature which is on the same week, which college are you at? If it's St John's I might see you there :smile:

Ohh that's sweet! And I'm at St John's college too! Hopefully we meet, send me a message so we can get in touch :smile:
Original post by emilybradford98
I'm currently doing AS French and German, and am most likely to be doing those at Universitt too. How about you? And I wish I had an idea! Hopefully some sample seminars and lectures, which is what they did for my friend at a master class, however I'm sure we will have some free days too to just explore the area :smile:

I'm doing French and Spanish, and I'm hoping to do those at university as well. :biggrin: Yeah, I think it'll be something like that - I'm particularly looking forward to just finding out what kind of level the work is at and how it feels to be studying there c:

Anyone know how many people got in altogether?
Original post by JessieB221
Hi! I'm doing Modern Languages too :smile: so excited!

Oh, awesome!! I'm so excited as well ^-^ What languages are you studying at the moment?
Original post by TomCastles
Anyone else going to St John's for Physics?

Yep! Do you fancy making a TSR thread or Facebook group for Cambridge Physics @ Sutton Trust?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BlondeAstronomer
Anyone else get an offer for experience Cambridge physics?

Moi!
Rejection hurts but I guess this eases the blow :redface: can't complain though, now get to go Cambridge twice more and get to work with 8-10 other hopefuls :biggrin:
Do you think we'd all be on the same day/s?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lyricalvibe
Moi!
Rejection hurts but I guess this eases the blow :redface: can't complain though, now get to go Cambridge twice more and get to work with 8-10 other hopefuls :biggrin:
Do you think we'd all be on the same day/s?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there any way to find out the number of students on a particular course? :smile:
Original post by MostPeculiarWay
Yep! Do you fancy making a TSR thread or Facebook group for Cambridge Physics @ Sutton Trust?

We should definitely make a Facebook group, add me :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/tom.castles.5

Quick Reply

Latest