The Student Room Group
Reply 1
wear big shoes
Well you haven't reached your full groth potential at 15. But if your family aren't tall, it's very likely that you will be the same.
Reply 3
Gah I can be fine with being small really I mean my bro is like 5'9 or something like that I dunno and I'll probably be taller than him because I live alot more healthily
Reply 4
Be careful what you wish for...

Although I'm 6'3 (which isnt that bad). My mate is 6'6.

3 inches makes a hell of a lot of difference and hes incredibly lanky (so am i but at least i can chat to girls etc).

So be happy with your height.
Reply 5
My friend (who is a girl) keeps saying she wants me to grow lol she says it's that whole a tall person can protect you thing which I completely dissaprove of because whilst being smaller than average I'm pretty strong so I just carry her around lol and then she gets annoyed because I prove her wrong
teenageclay
Gah I can be fine with being small really I mean my bro is like 5'9 or something like that I dunno and I'll probably be taller than him because I live alot more healthily

Just because you live more "healthily" does not necessarily mean you'll grow more. Just be happy with the height you reach. Apart from extreme surgery there's not much you can do.

Latest

Trending

Trending