The Student Room Group

Ark Academy (Wembley) sixth form reviews?

Hello. I was just curious since it's a pretty new sixth form... If anyone goes here or knows about this sixth form, could you please tell me what you think?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Bump
Original post by ilahaemtiaz
Bump

Hi,

One of our Year 11 students, Clement, will be attending Ark Academy's brand new Sixth Form next year and had this to say;

'You should come to our sixth form because at every other school in Brent you won’t get the same support that you get at Ark Academy.
I’m sure you wouldn’t get the same amount of support I did when I first came here. I couldn’t speak English and the school supported me so much throughout the years. I’m an A* in English Language and an A in English Literature now which shows that the school does support you a lot and helps you to improve. So that’s one reason why I think you should come to the Sixth Form.
Another reason is that there are a lot of connections with universities and Ark Academy wants us to go to top universities and do our best. So they will always help you to do your best. We have Brilliant Club which helps you to interact and get involved with top universities such as Oxford and Cambridge so in that way you can improve your skills and your confidence.
All the other students are nice, they help you all the time, the teachers are friendly too.
My friends are all looking forward to going to universities and that’s because of the school. If the school didn’t encourage them to do their best to go to university then maybe none of my friends would actually think to go to university and go to Sixth Form.
You can have fun here too! At break and lunchtime we have the computer area you can chat with friends and do some work together.'

We hope that helps - if you have any more questions please visit our website and view our Sixth Form Prospectus at www.arkacademy.org
Reply 3
Original post by ark academy
Hi,

One of our Year 11 students, Clement, will be attending Ark Academy's brand new Sixth Form next year and had this to say;

'You should come to our sixth form because at every other school in Brent you won’t get the same support that you get at Ark Academy.
I’m sure you wouldn’t get the same amount of support I did when I first came here. I couldn’t speak English and the school supported me so much throughout the years. I’m an A* in English Language and an A in English Literature now which shows that the school does support you a lot and helps you to improve. So that’s one reason why I think you should come to the Sixth Form.
Another reason is that there are a lot of connections with universities and Ark Academy wants us to go to top universities and do our best. So they will always help you to do your best. We have Brilliant Club which helps you to interact and get involved with top universities such as Oxford and Cambridge so in that way you can improve your skills and your confidence.
All the other students are nice, they help you all the time, the teachers are friendly too.
My friends are all looking forward to going to universities and that’s because of the school. If the school didn’t encourage them to do their best to go to university then maybe none of my friends would actually think to go to university and go to Sixth Form.
You can have fun here too! At break and lunchtime we have the computer area you can chat with friends and do some work together.'

We hope that helps - if you have any more questions please visit our website and view our Sixth Form Prospectus at www.arkacademy.org

Thank you!
Original post by ark academy
Hi,

Hey, just wanted to ask if the sixth form is going to be joined with ARK Elvin and if yes, how?

Quick Reply

Latest