The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Accommodation Superior Ensuite/Studio

Hi guys. I need your help.

Do you think first years should apply for studios? I'm more introverted but wouldn't mind making friends in my halls. Do you know where the studios(grizedale) are located? I can't seem to find them on the map.

If studio isn't a good idea. I would like to stay near the management school. Is it far from Bowland tower? I would like to stay in grizedale but it seems like the competition for the spots are very high. Does anybody know how many room Bowland tower has?
Hey

I am firming Lancaster University for Accounting and Finance and therefore are in the same situation as you :smile:.

The studio is nice yes, but i dont think i would use the extra facilities compared to cost. I like the idea of a shared kitchen! I am going to apply for Grizedale Superior Ensuite i think.

If not, id be happy at any other college Superior Ensuite to be fair, i also like the idea of Cartmel College
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Yellow636
Hey

I am firming Lancaster University for Accounting and Finance and therefore are in the same situation as you :smile:.

The studio is nice yes, but i dont think i would use the extra facilities compared to cost. I like the idea of a shared kitchen! I am going to apply for Grizedale Superior Ensuite i think.

If not, id be happy at any other college Superior Ensuite to be fair, i also like the idea of Cartmel College

I've been to cartmel college. It's quite a walk to the management school. 7-15 min max if my memory serves me right. I agree. any superior ensuite would be fine
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by boombozx
I've been to cartmel college. It's quite a walk to the management school. 7-15 min max if my memory serves me right. I agree. any superior ensuite would be fine

What course are you doing?

Yeah to be fair i do not care about the walk. I walk about 40m to school at the moment so any time below that id see as fine :smile:
Reply 4
What course are you doing?

Yeah to be fair i do not care about the walk. I walk about 40m to school at the moment so any time below that id see as fine :smile:

Finance
Original post by boombozx
Finance

Nice,

Is Lancaster your firm choice?

Where else did you apply?
Reply 6
Nice,

Is Lancaster your firm choice?

Where else did you apply?

I'm contemplating. I'm not sure wether to firm Warwick or Lancaster. I've been to Lancaster, really liked it. I'll visit Warwick during April and then hopefully I'd be able to decide

Quick Reply