The Student Room Group

At almost 110 I was around a size 6... :(

I'm short I just realized I was almost/maybe even a size 6 at my heaviest weight. I always was raised to think size 4 was on the bigger end let alone size 6. I can't believe I was that much bigger mainly due to having almost F cups yg it still feels like whoa I was that big. I thought I was skinny my whole life. I feel like I was average to medium. im also worried if my body won't stay so small because my mom is tiny and never gains weight but I eat fast food every other day and am built like her mother and her combined so it's a bad sign. But I have four more years to tell becaise the family that gets bigger are those who are going to be fat get fat. And the rest stay skinny. But that size just surprised me im happy I didn't go shopping then.
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm short I just realized I was almost/maybe even a size 6 at my heaviest weight. I always was raised to think size 4 was on the bigger end let alone size 6. I can't believe I was that much bigger mainly due to having almost F cups yg it still feels like whoa I was that big. I thought I was skinny my whole life. I feel like I was average to medium. im also worried if my body won't stay so small because my mom is tiny and never gains weight but I eat fast food every other day and am built like her mother and her combined so it's a bad sign. But I have four more years to tell becaise the family that gets bigger are those who are going to be fat get fat. And the rest stay skinny. But that size just surprised me im happy I didn't go shopping then.

Cool story sis, tell it again...
Reply 2
UK 6s are small. Most shops don't stock below this. o_o Unless you shop in the petite section, they sometimes do 4s there.
(edited 9 years ago)
If you want ti back go lift again then.
Original post by In One Ear
Cool story sis, tell it again...

It's actually true im currently a size 2 currently. I've posted photos of myself on here im not lying. But I swear size 6 als
Ways seemed impossible to me I never thought I was that big to fit the size. I was a 4 but really close to 6 maybe even because my hips may have been like 33.5" then I'd have been a 6 for sure.
Original post by Pathway
UK 6s are small. Most shops don't stock below this. o_o Unless you shop in the petite section, they sometimes do 4s there.

I am around a 4 or 6 in uk sizing currently I was talking about us sizing. I'm a lot smaller than both sizes though because I'm 5'1.5". I just meant my measurements matched a U.S. size 6 at my heaviest weight. I'm currently a good 2 uk sizing currently due to my height.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
If you want ti back go lift again then.

No I rather be the size I am actually.
No I rather be the size I am actually.

that's alright too! Have you found you're stronger/fitter now or back then? (it's OK if you aret and want to stay that way but a bit counter-productive to post in Fitness if so haha :tongue:)

edit: wait you're currently a UK size 2?!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
that's alright too! Have you found you're stronger/fitter now or back then? (it's OK if you aret and want to stay that way but a bit counter-productive to post in Fitness if so haha :tongue:)

edit: wait you're currently a UK size 2?!

Well back then I was fatter.

I'm talking about US size 6.
Well back then I was fatter.

I'm talking about US size 6.

oh sorry, I misunderstood…sometimes people get heavier from muscle. But it seems you have just lost weight to a point where you are comfy with your body. This is good keep on trucking' :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest