The Student Room Group

my friends brother

Bare with ... :colondollar:
Basicly I'm really into this guy i saw once at a wedding. I have never felt this way towards someone before. He's on social media but I'm not sure weather to talk to him since I found out his the brother of a friend I made that same day. I'm confused cause I think about it everyday.
Reply 1
Original post by misspsimmons
Bare with ... :colondollar:
Basicly I'm really into this guy i saw once at a wedding. I have never felt this way towards someone before. He's on social media but I'm not sure weather to talk to him since I found out his the brother of a friend I made that same day. I'm confused cause I think about it everyday.

Yeh go for it. But don't confuse WEATHER with WHETHER.
Original post by THUG*LYF

Lol.

Haha..Oops. Thx will try n summon up the courage
Reply 4
Haha..Oops. Thx will try n summon up the courage

How are you going to do it? Mention him on a tweet ?
How are you going to do it? Mention him on a tweet ?

I might follow him n pray he notices. As u can tell very bad at this kind of stuff.
Reply 6
I might follow him n pray he notices. As u can tell very bad at this kind of stuff.

Nah that won't work. It depends how attractive you are compared to him. If you think you're about half as good looking as him or above then you just need to mention him and get to the point. If you're less good looking than that, I wouldn't bother...
Nah that won't work. It depends how attractive you are compared to him. If you think you're about half as good looking as him or above then you just need to mention him and get to the point. If you're less good looking than that, I wouldn't bother...

I think I'm ok pple say I'm pretty but its not the attraction I'm worried about as much. I feel bad for making the fisrt move but then I REALLLLY like the guy.
Reply 8
I think I'm ok pple say I'm pretty but its not the attraction I'm worried about as much. I feel bad for making the fisrt move but then I REALLLLY like the guy.

Oh well then don't leave it be. You never know where it might take you.

I had something similar happen to me a year ago. I met a girl that I felt really nervous about talking to. I did it anyway, I never got her...BUT the experience and the things I learnt from it have made me much much more able to deal with girls and flirting.
Oh well then don't leave it be. You never know where it might take you.

I had something similar happen to me a year ago. I met a girl that I felt really nervous about talking to. I did it anyway, I never got her...BUT the experience and the things I learnt from it have made me much much more able to deal with girls and flirting.

You are right. Cant feel worse than I do now. Thx

Quick Reply

Latest