The Student Room Group
If it didn't flash you it could mean one of two things, either there is enough daylight to not warrant a flash, or it could mean it has been deactivated. Most likely deactivated, but just wait for 1 week, if you get anything in the post then this will be it. If it makes you feel any better Im betting its been deactivated.
Reply 2
Most of those type of cameras dont even work.
Reply 3
Original post by thePatron
If it didn't flash you it could mean one of two things, either there is enough daylight to not warrant a flash, or it could mean it has been deactivated. Most likely deactivated, but just wait for 1 week, if you get anything in the post then this will be it. If it makes you feel any better Im betting its been deactivated.

It was before 8am. Though it is no longer dark at that time it's not exactly mid day.

Original post by Joeey009
Most of those type of cameras dont even work.

Yes they do. My friend got three points on his licence and had to pay £100 and didn't even remember being close to jumping a red light let alone seeing a flash.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr Smurf
It was before 8am. Though it is no longer dark at that time it's not exactly mid day.

Yes they do. My friend got three points on his licence and had to pay £100 and didn't even remember being close to jumping a red light let alone seeing a flash.

I didnt say they dont all work lol the ones in my area dont work but they are changing them soon.
Also you don't have to jump the red light you commit the offence by crossing the white line.
Reply 5
Does anyone know what the red dot means on the big yellow cameras for red lights please? I could of swore my lights went green so I went then looked in my mirror and seen the red dot but don’t know what it means
Reply 6
Original post by Semmag
Does anyone know what the red dot means on the big yellow cameras for red lights please? I could of swore my lights went green so I went then looked in my mirror and seen the red dot but don’t know what it means

What
Original post by Semmag

don't bump old threads :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending