The Student Room Group

She wants to be cuddle buddies.

A girl at my university has asked me to be her cuddle buddies and she is drawing up a schedule for cuddling now. I am happy to be her cuddle buddy. However, I want to know if there is anything in particular I should do. I was thinking maybe to cook some food (I particularly like making Mexican food like Nachos and Fajitas) and squeeze some apple juice (neither of us drink alchohol) to give to her or would that look stupid? Has anyone here ever been someone's cuddle buddy before?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know what a cuddle buddy is by the way but I was wondering if anyone has advice?
Is this a piss take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by brychan27
Is this a piss take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. Why should it be?
This is so cute bye
Reply 5
Bro...stop trying to cuddle your way into her vagina.

It ain't going to happen...you will be that guy she hangs out with, shares her gossip with, whilst she's getting slaughtered by the Uni rugby team
Reply 7
Reply 8
Original post by Milf_Hunter

It ain't going to happen...you will be that guy she hangs out with, shares her gossip with, whilst she's getting slaughtered by the Uni rugby team

Lol.
Original post by Milf_Hunter

Lmao that's so harsh :rofl2:

Tbh I always thought cuddle buddy was just a nicer way of saying **** buddies?
Original post by bellabambaa
This is so cute bye

Ok, thank you.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao that's so harsh :rofl2:

Tbh I always thought cuddle buddy was just a nicer way of saying **** buddies?

It is fine and witty in its own way. I am not seeking a romantic relationship with the cuddle buddy girl. I already have a girlfriend.
Reply 12
Original post by EdwardCarnby
It is fine and witty in its own way. I am not seeking a romantic relationship with the cuddle buddy girl. I already have a girlfriend.

Does she know about this 'cuddle buddy' business?
Original post by EdwardCarnby

Troll confirmed.
Original post by catsis
Does she know about this 'cuddle buddy' business?

Yes. She is fine with it and trusts both me and the girl. Why?
Original post by jameslad
Troll confirmed.

No. Not a troll.
Reply 16
Why don't you ask your girlfriend what she thinks you should do for your cuddle buddy 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
You gut freindzoned badly. Like so bad she has a schedule for your freindzoning. A minutes silence for this brother fallen in the freindzone...
Original post by TheTruthTeller
You gut freindzoned badly. Like so bad she has a schedule for your freindzoning. A minutes silence for this brother fallen in the freindzone...

Are you very stupid? I am not seeking a relationship with this girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending