The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Sports Management Golf, Accomodation and Varsity Golf Team At Bournemouth University

Hi,

I have had an unconditional offer for Sports Management Golf. Has anybody got any comments about how you have enjoyed the course.

I would love to trial for the varsity golf team. If I am successful just wondering which accommodation would be best, I want en-suite. How do you transfer your golf clubs from halls for matches/training/practise, do you use the Uni buses or taxis etc or do you get lifts.

After looking at reviews and photos I think it will be between Dorchester, Chesil or Cranbourne. Any recommendations regarding which halls to pick? Thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi Brand C

I am a second year archaeology student at BU so I am afraid I can't really help you concerning varsity or carpooling save for suggesting you check out: https://microsites.bournemouth.ac.uk/sportbu/

As for houses Chesil and Cranbourne and pretty much next to one another and both are close to the train station (five minute walk?). Dorchester out of the three is both the closest to the train station and the buses (across the road) and the Talbot campus- meaning cheaper bus fares :biggrin: All are also close to supermarkets, with Chesil being over one :biggrin:

They are all pretty new and nice so it is really just down to which one you prefer. If you get a chance go and look at them on the inside :smile:

Hope that helps,

Amy
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by amypotts
Hi Brand C

I am a second year archaeology student at BU so I am afraid I can't really help you concerning varsity or carpooling save for suggesting you check out: https://microsites.bournemouth.ac.uk/sportbu/

As for houses Chesil and Cranbourne and pretty much next to one another and both are close to the train station (five minute walk?). Dorchester out of the three is both the closest to the train station and the buses (across the road) and the Talbot campus- meaning cheaper bus fares :biggrin: All are also close to supermarkets, with Chesil being over one :biggrin:

They are all pretty new and nice so it is really just down to which one you prefer. If you get a chance go and look at them on the inside :smile:

Hope that helps,

Amy

Hi Amy

Thanks for replying to me that is really helpful about the accommodation. I am going on an applicant day on the 14th March so hopefully I will be able to look inside.:smile:

Good luck with your course!:smile:

Thanks
Brand C

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending