The Student Room Group

Can going veggie make you tired moe often?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well I am vegetarian mostly out of choice but partly because I don't really like the taste of meat. I am always EXHAUSTED! I come back from 6th form and am ready to pass out, it may be being a vegetarian but I have never really thought into it.

Try this ,it cannot do any harm but has been known to have excellent results. It is called the "Stanley Burroughs Master cleanse" it is a detox NOT a diet as wrongly ascribed by some. Just google it.!
Do this for 5 days minimum ( the longer the better)and I guarantee you will have energy !!! It is amazing.
But a word of caution, never eat or break the detox as it will lock up your whole system in severe constipation. Instead of expensive "maple syrup" you can use black treacle.
It isn't necessary for a veggie's diet to make them tired but given that she's overweight I imagine she has a **** diet and that likely does make her feel rather tired quite often. 1 veggie meal won't make you tired though even if it is a bad one as you can get your other nutrients elsewhere in the day...
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
you are a witty kitty so I can't tell whether you are actually being cereal or just trying to make this thread toast

Alas I am being cereal. I have cereal for dessert #rebel :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest