The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Is Keele your firm choice?

If so, what undergrad did you choose?
I'm doing Criminology and Psychology :smile:

Scroll to see replies

i got an offer for economics and philosophy. just waiting on my last uni to reply. it would probably be my insurance
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
It is my insurance, For Economics and Finance
I want to firm Keele, i want to do Economics joint with marketing and have heard they have a overall good teaching staff. Though, Im worried about the nightlife and kinds of people there :/, as i like to have adventurous nights out.
Original post by Student786786
I want to firm Keele, i want to do Economics joint with marketing and have heard they have a overall good teaching staff. Though, Im worried about the nightlife and kinds of people there :/, as i like to have adventurous nights out.

in that case, keele is definitely not your cup of tea (srs)
Original post by Mutleybm1996
What do you mean by "kinds of people there"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant in terms of the overall atmosphere and how socially welcoming everyone is there and what the nightlife would be like with other fellow students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I meant in terms of the overall atmosphere and how socially welcoming everyone is there and what the nightlife would be like with other fellow students.

Posted from TSR Mobile

here is your average keele student

Original post by AnorexicOnWkends
here is your average keele student

Oh my gosh, but the student union, night life and city life are rated highly?? I hope freshers are not like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my gosh, but the student union, night life and city life are rated highly?? I hope freshers are not like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol im just gassing, ive never been to keele b/f
im just here 4 the banter
Could someone help me out please? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, Keele is my firm choice. Im going to be studying Business Management & International Relations. What halls of residence will you be applying for as i haven't got a clue? Just want to be with all the freshers!
Reply 11
Original post by joseph.harry97
Hey, Keele is my firm choice. Im going to be studying Business Management & International Relations. What halls of residence will you be applying for as i haven't got a clue? Just want to be with all the freshers!

I wanted to choose Lindsay Hall, but I've been told that you can't choose which hall you'll be in. You just select the type of bedroom you want (ensuite, normal, with or without wash basin, etc...) and you'll be allocated then.
Original post by joseph.harry97

What are your entry requirements if you dont mind me asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I spent three years there. If adventure is what you want believe me, you can find it.
Original post by Phaedrus1024
I spent three years there. If adventure is what you want believe me, you can find it.

Thankss :smile: i put it as my first choice. I'm hoping for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A,A,B :smile:
What are your entry requirements if you dont mind me asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh, Ok. Do you know how we apply? Because its says on the website applications for accommodation will start in March, so i presume they'll put a link on the website soon? Thanks :smile:
Original post by anam1996
I wanted to choose Lindsay Hall, but I've been told that you can't choose which hall you'll be in. You just select the type of bedroom you want (ensuite, normal, with or without wash basin, etc...) and you'll be allocated then.
Keele is most probably going to be my firm choice- I'm just torn between two courses; human geography major with sociology and geography (BA). Anyone applied to do either of those courses? :smile:
Reply 18
I've firmed my unconditional offer from Keele for pharmacy, so I'm quite excited :biggrin: just need to get through 11 A level exams - and I've applied for accommodation as well (There's a link on the website but it is hard to find)
Hi ive just firmed my place there to study chemistry, I was also abit worried about night life being abit dead, hope its not:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest