The Student Room Group

Social Anthropology Distance Learning course(Great opportunity, good preliminary uni)

https://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/V400-284

So, I'm really keen to study Social Anthropology. Although, I'm taking a BTEC in Music performance, this year I've read loads of anthropology and my interests have changed. But I've got nothing extra to show academic ability.

So I'm enrolling onto this course.

This is a perfect course, you get 10 CATs points, and an Oxford university professor marks the assignments and teaches the course.

Just thought I'd let you guys aware of this availability. If any of you have any doubts of getting into University, this course will help loads, CATs points contribute towards university.

Want to do study anthropology or a social science at university but don't think you'll get into your top choice, this course will help to no end I reckon.

It starts in May, I'm really excited about it, just wanted to make sure all you guys know about.
Loads of time to consider if this is something any of you guys would be interested in.

*No, this isn't me trying to advertise it, just letting you guys know in case you're interested.

TypeOnline and Distance Learning
LocationOnline
DatesMon 11 May to Fri 24 Jul 2015
Subject area(s)Archaeology
CATS points10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending