The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Film and television University of Edinburgh, offer holders???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by princessjohn123
That's great! Well done:smile: I was thinking that maybe if they look at my predicted grades which are ABC, maybe that might be a good influence on my application. But I'm getting more nervous day by day. My friends who applied to Art courses have been getting offers on Friday and I wonder whether Film applicants have been getting offers too.:smile:

Well I didn't hear anything on Friday! I'm sure it will all be fine anyway. :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
Any news???
Reply 22
Nope
Reply 23
Heard that I got an offer earlier today! Has anyone else heard back?
Reply 24
Anyone else??
Sill waiting...
Anyone heard anything in the last week? The deadline is today and I'm still waiting:frown:
Yo. I`m pretty sure 4 people received offers like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I met other 3 during the visiting day on 25th of March.

P.S. BTW, what can you say about the course? Any good/bad rumors?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi guys, just got an email this evening that my application was unsuccessful, unfortunately. I was bummed to hear, but what can I do?:/ Apparently (and I hope this is the sole reason, not my portfolio) if your predicted grades do not reach their entry requirement, the application will not be successful. This is what they feedback on their website for unsuccessful applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending