The Student Room Group

Are A levels hard?

to be honest im not a very bright student my predicted grades are c's and 2 B's in enlglish and history.
i like science but at times i forget things, but i have to revise lots and i mean lots for it to sink into my brain. i try more hard in my chosen subjects. i don't really like chemistry but then i do but i need it to become pharmacist i really do l like biology because its manly about the human body. my concern is that i wont do good at a levels and just fail plus there will be way more brighter students than me an i might feel a bit down because m not as bright as them. i really do enjoy art its something i just love to do it continuously, but my interviewer has said my drawings are quit week and i might feel down because of the heat from other students, because they'll be coming in a's and a* and i I've only got a crappy c basically. plus i don't know anyone at the collage i will be going to.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest