The Student Room Group

Not received AS9 or AS12 letter?

I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. A couple of hours ago I replied to all my offers. However I did not get the AS9 letter to confirm my decision.:confused: Also, at the top of track it tells me: "Check your confirmation letter carefully. You should receive details from the university or college about what to do next." but I don't see a link to a confirmation letter anywhere.

Is the UCAS system just being slow or should I be concerned?
Reply 1
Don't think I got anything either after choosing my offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I chose my offers on Saturday and not received anything yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tenki
I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. A couple of hours ago I replied to all my offers. However I did not get the AS9 letter to confirm my decision.:confused: Also, at the top of track it tells me: "Check your confirmation letter carefully. You should receive details from the university or college about what to do next." but I don't see a link to a confirmation letter anywhere.

Its not a physical letter, it's just on UCAS track. If you click on your firm/insurance choice you should get the option to view all letters and thats where they all are.
Reply 4
When I click on view it shows my last letter I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Just been told it could take a while but not to worry lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by tenki

Have you received the letter as9 yet - I firmed on Saturday and still nothing has come thru but I was told not to worry about it as long as it shows your firm and insurance choices but I'm still concerned...not heard anything from ucs or uni since confirming.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending