The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

Met this really hot woman. Only Thursday on Jury service and we kind of connected. She makes me laugh and I've caught her looking at me. Just seemingly staring.

I got her number.

Anyway today her call up ended and when we said our goodbyes at the station. She kissed me on the cheek and we hugged.

I wanted to ask her to come with me on a trip to Central London. I think she wanted to too but we were with another guy from Jury service. She was looking at me as if she expected me to do something. I feel I may have missed something.

Is it normal for a peck and a hug to occur after knowing someone such a brief time? Shes amazing and I want to really see her again.
I think it depends on the individual. Did she do the same to the other guy from the jury service? If so it could just be how she says goodbye to people.
Either way if you like her, you have her number so you can call her and ask her to come to London :smile:
Reply 2
No, she waved goodbye to the others in court and I got my peck and hug in the station as we went seperate ways. I've not seen if she does that with everyone when sayhing goodbye.

I have no idea how to even ask her out. I'd love to but I don't no how to begin how to phrase it and stuff :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
No, she waved goodbye to the others in court and I got my peck and hug in the station as we went seperate ways. I've not seen if she does that with everyone when sayhing goodbye.

I have no idea how to even ask her out. I'd love to but I don't no how to begin how to phrase it and stuff :smile:

Sounds like she likes you.

Just ask her if she'd like to go for drinks / coffee at some point?
Reply 4
We made a comment about being psychic after we both predicted things that just happened.

She was like oh see we have that in common... is that a certainty? I'm so scared as I've been wrong before. I messaged her today so won't message for a day or so. Let it cool then I think I'll ask her out.
Reply 5
I message and she replied, then didn't reply when I messaged again (2nd time she done this :frown: ). I haven't asked her yet.

I'm trying to ease it into the conversation. I think its best getting a conversation going then just dropping the question to her.
Please need some help :smile:

I wish she'd just respond to me.... I don't want to flood her with messages. So, I've left it at the moment but it's hard :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending