The Student Room Group

How do you deal with rejection?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shaka33
I've been approached by a few guys in the past. I've realised more recently that the "I've got a boyfriend" line doesn't fly. So, I chose to tell one persistent guy that I was 3 months pregnant. I've never seen a man run so fast lmao.

Or that you have 5 kids...
Original post by perspiracious
Not too bad actually. Drama is a bit more diverse than binary speech, innit?

Well, they're easy I reckon, won't deny, they're a good combination for an author, but terrible for Psychologist.

Yeah, not as good though :holmes:
Original post by Binary Freak
Well, they're easy I reckon, won't deny, they're a good combination for an author, but terrible for Psychologist.

Yeah, not as good though :holmes:

Try the English literature out and rate the difficulty level.
Original post by Mr.Buff ting
Women are callous creatures that should be thrown in the pit of doom.:huff:

They deserve no place among men, they are useless.:tongue:
Haha, single life FTW! :badger: :tongue:
Try the English literature out and rate the difficulty level.

I'll check the spec out when I'm done with this Mathematics assignment. That said, she's on WJEC, and everyone knows WJEC are soft :ninja:
I'll check the spec out when I'm done with this Mathematics assignment. That said, she's on WJEC, and everyone knows WJEC are soft :ninja:

Everybody knows that Scottish Highers > A-Levels.
Original post by Multitalented me
Haha, single life FTW! :badger: :tongue:

ONS FTW
Everybody knows that Scottish Highers > A-Levels.

:rofl: I've heard Scottish Highers are pretty difficult

I've just finished skimming the spec for AS English Literature (WJEC), doesn't seem to difficult (Just needs a little planning), ICT is probably harder! :holmes:
(edited 9 years ago)
From babes to bitch !!!! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: I've heard Scottish Highers are pretty difficult

I've just finished skimming the spec for AS English Literature (WJEC), doesn't seem to difficult, ICT is probably harder! :holmes:

So ready for an official lit exam then? :biggrin:
So ready for an official lit exam then? :biggrin:

I've only read the specification, the AS could probably be done over about 5 months, just because of sheer reading. As for Psychology that could probably be taught over the period of 3 months. To be fair, if I didn't ever make it into either Computing or Physics, then Psychology would've been my fallback :holmes:
Original post by Independentisha
Looool, I was speaking hypothetically I'm not a lesbian I just wanted to see how people react when they get rejected, I was giving a typical example. I'll be sure to be straightforward next time!

Oh I know, I was taking your situation and using it for myself lmao. I've never really come across a girl I really really liked, sure I find loads attractive but still there's more than just looks yaaa know. So I didn't really have a situation in my head or from memory so I just used yours if that makes sense?
i cry myself to sleep every night
Original post by Mr.Buff ting
Yo fam why chatting so much BS, that's got nothing to do with the question.

Why do you always derail, you need to see a psychiatrist and stop posting such arbitrary jibberish on a online forum.:s-smilie:

Correction, it's entirely on point and that (inferiority complex) is how I reacted when first rejected at 10. :redface:
Reply 74
Basically my method is the "shrugging it off technique." It's where I treat it as if I had asked her if she wanted a crisp and she said no. It works very well.
Really? ): how comes?

I don't know....

I think it has something to do with the fact that when i fall for a girl, I fall HARD!

Like in the first few weeks of knowing her I'm convinced I'm in love.
id never try pull like that lol

idek really, i'd feel like a idiot if that happened, ive never been rejected to know though :cool:
Christ 😂

Don't reject me or you know the consequences :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest