The Student Room Group

Is it odd I would prefer to top a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NineTailedFox
I think I should have phrased that better. I mean quite a few women think about doing that, not sure whether the guy would let them do it though.

I remember reading something about what women want to do but never say and apparently around 10% (?) would want to.

ALSO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNETS :biggrin:

If it's that normal then why do people act like its so taboo and weird?
Original post by Nickierose21

Because it is weird.
Reply 22

It's normal to find it weird.
Original post by Hhassan66
I don't think any guy would agree to that

I know but I don't get why? Or why it's taboo? I mean guys **** girls anally what's wrong with switching it up?
Isn't that what happens to Dicaprio in Wolf of wall street? Looks painful...
Straight people have anal sex all the time.
Original post by perspiracious
I hope guys don't do that without a girl's permission. :lol:

Of course I'm not talking about rape. Wtf.
I know but I don't get why? Or why it's taboo? I mean guys **** girls anally what's wrong with switching it up?

Because you will destroy their 'masculinity' and then they can't be the 'alpha male' anymore :biggrin:

But seriously I dont know :P
Reply 28
I'd try it.
Reply 29
Oh lord that was meant to be anonymous :redface:

Firstly not all guys do anal. Secondly me personally I have too much pride as a man to ever let a girl do that to me :/
Original post by RobML
I'd try it.

Original post by RobML

Gimme ur digits bebe.
Original post by RobML

ಠ_ಠ
Original post by clh_hilary
Straight people have anal sex all the time.

Yeah... Usually it is the woman as the bottom... I don't get why the other way is a problem. its the same act same people doesn't make it anymore gay or anything.
Reply 34
Yeah... Usually it is the woman as the bottom... I don't get why the other way is a problem. its the same act same people doesn't make it anymore gay or anything.

Yeah, but usually it is pleasurable for at least one person. :biggrin:
With a strap on? Unless you're a chick with a dick :-/
Original post by NineTailedFox
Because you will destroy their 'masculinity' and then they can't be the 'alpha male' anymore :biggrin:

But seriously I dont know :P

Oh yeah I'm not really into that. I am like a beta male myself personality wise.
Oh yeah I'm not really into that. I am like a beta male myself personality wise.

I'de be up for it, but I'm a sub at heart so that probably explains that.

Suffice to say though although your preference is odd, as in, not the majority thing to do, it isn't exactly unheard of in rarity. It's just taboo because dominant girls are fairly rare just like submissive men, of course if it wasn't taboo there would be more of each so there is some sort of vicious cycle going on here.

Anyway, have you ever thought about other forms of sexual domination? If you want to "top" a guy as you've described, does bondage sound attractive to you? You binding him of course.

It's funny too because my personality is probably closer to alpha than it is beta. You just don't know what people get up to behind closed doors; their personality says nothing :wink:

That cute 5ft 120lb girl you know? Yeah, she's totally whipping her boyfriend every other night.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Yeah, but usually it is pleasurable for at least one person. :biggrin:

you do realise that your prostate is up your ass right? aka the male g-spot- she is proposing something that could be very pleasurable for a guy if done correctly XD
Original post by Josb
In his vagina? :dontknow:

Oh man, that was such a nice funny repartee. :lol:

I would advise you to get an anal dildo, so it works with switching up roles. I mean how a girl is able to **** a man in his ass?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending