The Student Room Group

Aiming for AAAA! Revision, too late?

Hello,

I'm doing bio, chem , Geo and economics for AS.
I've never revised for exams months before, but knowing that a levels aren't just easy regular exams, I want to consider revising from now for my may/June exams. I have two months and a bit till my Economics and Geography exams, and around 3 months till my sciences.

I really want to achieve 4 A's, and I've been pretty lazy for not starting revision already. Do you think its possible to get these grades?

Please share your experiences, thanks :smile:

P.s I have mocks in two weeks, I don't want to cram for them, and I feel as though they're pretty irrelevant what do you think?
I revised 2 months before my exams, as I always have done, for a few hours each day, and my average was 97.5% UMS at AS. Of course it can be done with two months revision. That's far earlier than when the average student starts, and provided that you have average intelligence, you should do really well with about 2 month's of proper, robust and effective revision- and by that, I mean writing out the text book/sections of it as many times as you can. Don't just read it and expect to retain all of the information.

Also sod the mocks, mine are this week and I haven't revised for them at all. As I said, it takes 2 months of revision for me to be at optimum levels of preparedness for exams, and if my teachers ever thought I was going to be revising from December, then they misunderstand the teenage psyche.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in the same boat. I pray two months is enough. I hardly know anything in maths, English lit, biology and chemistry. To be honest I probably only know the basics for an U grade lol. Lord help me :/
(deleted)
(edited 8 years ago)
No chance.
Just give up now :frown:
Original post by Placeboo123
No chance.
Just give up now :frown:

you told me i had enough time :eek: don't i have enough time then? :frown:
Although i have 3months left...
Original post by bakedbeans247
you told me i had enough time :eek: don't i have enough time then? :frown:
Although i have 3months left...

Hahahahahahahahahaa you... XD
No just a bit tired of people posting "Do I stand a chance", if we say you don't will you quit? If not then wouldn't the smartest thing be to log off Tsr and do some work?
Original post by Placeboo123
Hahahahahahahahahaa you... XD
No just a bit tired of people posting "Do I stand a chance", if we say you don't will you quit? If not then wouldn't the smartest thing be to log off Tsr and do some work?

lool i need to get off - i tried thumbs'ing up but i've got none left to give for today :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest