The Student Room Group

The orphange I worked for

In india, I have only just today recieved their recomendation letter in the post, is there absolutley any way i could send this off to my unis to take a look at? as the letter is really very good, would they take it when regarding the circumstances? I have attatched the letter if you wanna take a look
Reply 1
wouldn't attach this is has your address on.
Reply 2
oh yeah *******s just noticed
Reply 3
there blocked it out, so what do u think?
Reply 4
It is a good reference but assuming that you decribed what you did in your personal statement I don't think that is would be worth sending this as an extra part.
Reply 5
Don't know, but high praise indeed. Looks like you deserve it :top:
Reply 6
you can talk about it lots in your interview :smile:
Reply 7
hahaha thats if i get the interview, i was looking at this as a thing that improves my chance of getting an interview in the first place
Reply 8
Ask the med schools is they accept supporting info - some do, but many more do not.
Reply 9
has anybody else noticed i spelt orphanage incorrectly? like a deformed spelling of orange, aww im such a doofus
Reply 10
success!! BSMS, Keele and PMS all have said that they are happy to attatch it to my UCAS form, and include it in the grading process, I tried to phone sheff but no reply, damn answering machine, i'll try again tmoz
Reply 11
now that the reference letter has been accepted, do u think it would improve my chances much?
Reply 12
wow nice work, now im jealous!! I wonder if they would accept my commonwealth shooting medal as supporting information! :P
Reply 13
haha who knows? because it was so relevant in my personal statment, thats y i sent it off, its sorta like proof that i had a good report from them, u heard anything yet from pms danesh?
Reply 14
no, nothing yet - nothing from any of the unis for that matter. How about you? Now to play the waiting game...
Reply 15
yep playin the old waiting game, not fun hahah, heard about rozzy gettin the interview?
feluda_uk
yep playin the old waiting game, not fun hahah, heard about rozzy gettin the interview?

rozzy 's got an interview - from which uni ? shes done really well , so that means there is hope for resitters ?
Reply 17
pms, read the pms thread, its all there