The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Hey :)

Hey. So I got a place to study English Literature at Bath Spa this September, wondering if anyone else will be studying English Lit?
Original post by alicia.penny
Hey. So I got a place to study English Literature at Bath Spa this September, wondering if anyone else will be studying English Lit?

Hey, I will also be doing English literature along with creative writing. I firmed my place last week :smile:
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
:smile: Thats soo good and exciting.
:smile: Thats soo good and exciting.

I can't wait to start!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Same, I am so looking forward to uni! Have no idea what type of accommodation to apply for though, as I never got a chance to look round any.
Same, I am so looking forward to uni! Have no idea what type of accommodation to apply for though, as I never got a chance to look round any.

Yeah! yeah same here I didn't really look at them. All I know is that it's pretty expensive for every accommodation, I want an en-suit too which means more money :/
Reply 6
I know I was surprised at how expensive it was, and same I would love an en-suite but they are so pricey!
I know I was surprised at how expensive it was, and same I would love an en-suite but they are so pricey!

I know, it's such a shame! Suppose bath is an expensive place though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
At least it is a pretty place to live though I guess :smile:
At least it is a pretty place to live though I guess :smile:

Yeah that's very true!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, Congratulations.... I was planning to do English at uni at one point but due to the experience I had studying it for A level.. i ended up hating it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending