The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queens University Belfast Nursing Interviews 2015

I have received an interview for Queens for adult nursing and have only 7 days till my interview.

If anyone who has been in an interview for Queens nursing please give me some guidance on what sort of questions to expect and what things to learn in depth that would be great!!

Thanks in advance
Hey do you know the location of the interview for nursing? it says 73 university road belfast. However this just is the location of the university its self
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by loppsy101
Hey do you know the location of the interview for nursing? it says 73 university road belfast. However this just is the location of the university its self

It's not in the university it's self it's facing it, there is a row of houses next to the students union and it's the second house, they have a sign on the window:smile:
Hiya, i also have an interview next week in queens! Although its for childrens nursing do you have any tips? guidance?? or indication to the questions they might ask??? I recently heard the other day that they have somehting like 200 places for adult nurses and only 30 for childrens ahhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending