The Student Room Group

Passport lost need for finance

Hi
I have completed nearly all of my finance application apart from entering passport details and bank account.

I recently lost my british passport and have gone through the process and informed HM passport who have cancelled the passport.

My question is

1. Do i have to make a new passport and then continue the application
2. Is their another option
3. Do i only submit my application once the passport and bank account information has been entered
Hi there.

You can submit your application without the passport or bank details and supply these at a later date if required.

You can actually submit an original birth certificate with an ADIF ( http://bit.ly/1LaMX6w ) form instead of a passport if it's easier.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

You can submit your application without the passport or bank details and supply these at a later date if required.

You can actually submit an original birth certificate with an ADIF ( http://bit.ly/1LaMX6w ) form instead of a passport if it's easier.

Thanks.

Hi

My brother has re-applied for his finance for the 2nd year and my parents have updated their financial information for him but also where it states would you like to add another person my parents included my name in his application.
Does this mean that my parents do not need to fill this financial information in for me when sent seperatley for my application and is adding it in my brothers ok?

Also I cannot find my course on the drop down list when completing my finance form. I have entered it manually but it is still showing as outstanding.
BSc (Hons) HEALTHCARE SCIENCE (PHYSIOLOGICAL SCIENCES)
UCAS course code B902
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there.

If your parents have submitted their information already then they would not need to do it again for both of you.

When inputting your course are you given a warning stating it's not on the database?

Thanks.
Reply 4
Hi there.

If your parents have submitted their information already then they would not need to do it again for both of you.

When inputting your course are you given a warning stating it's not on the database?

Thanks.

Hi
Only when i type Healthcare it falgs a message no course found.
When i enter Healthcare Science it brings up a long list of courses but not mine.
It also gives an option to click a link "I can't find my course" but i have already entered it manually and still it flags on the outstanding items that my course details need to be entered.
Hi again,

Please speak to the University and make sure they have updated your course on the Database.
Once this has been updated you should be able to add your course details and continue with your application.

Thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Hi again,

Please speak to the University and make sure they have updated your course on the Database.
Once this has been updated you should be able to ass your course details and continue with your application.

Thanks.

If i have not yet decided which university i am going to then which uni do i ask to update.

Can SF not add the course on to the database
Hi there.

No, it is up to the colleges/universities to update their course details, we cannot do it for them.

Thanks.
Reply 8
Hi there.

No, it is up to the colleges/universities to update their course details, we cannot do it for them.

Thanks.

Hi
The university still have not updated the database but are working on it and are my firm choice.

My question is can i select my insurance choice on my SF application as the course details are appearing and then sign and send off the form and change it later on to the correct university once they fix it
Yes this would be an option as you can make changes at a later date to the application.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending